Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old October 18th, 2023, 03:35 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Leprechaun - Vote for On Deck

I propose a vote to move to On Deck.
@Ericth74
@Karat -
@Yodaking -
@Tornado -
@japes -
Old October 18th, 2023, 04:34 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

yea
Old October 18th, 2023, 04:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 18th, 2023, 05:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old October 18th, 2023, 06:31 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Still not satisfied with the wording her or am I sure why we are calling out combat dice since we already defined attack and defense dice in the rulebook. I'd still recommend "2+ attack or defense dice" here but not a reason to really hold this going On-Deck so....abstain
Old October 18th, 2023, 06:44 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Leprechaun - Vote for Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I favor the wording in the OP.

Second choice would be "2+ attack or defense dice."

Third choice would be "2+ attack dice or defense dice."
I had to check the OP but my order is the same with OP, "2+ combat dice for an attack or defense", my favorite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Your second choice is my first then.
Perhaps you were intending to reply to Bats not japes(who was the message prior to yours), but I went with what I interpreted you said was your first choice, rather than what was in the OP(most favored). So idk what else to go with. Feels like a lot of splitting hairs.

Quote:
After Leprechaun or a figure within 4 spaces rolls 2+ combat dice for an attack or defense, if all dice show the same result, inflict 1 wound on either the attacker or defender.
Old October 18th, 2023, 07:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Leprechaun - Vote for Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I favor the wording in the OP.

Second choice would be "2+ attack or defense dice."

Third choice would be "2+ attack dice or defense dice."
I had to check the OP but my order is the same with OP, "2+ combat dice for an attack or defense", my favorite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Your second choice is my first then.
Perhaps you were intending to reply to Bats not japes(who was the message prior to yours), but I went with what I interpreted you said was your first choice, rather than what was in the OP(most favored). So idk what else to go with. Feels like a lot of splitting hairs.

Quote:
After Leprechaun or a figure within 4 spaces rolls 2+ combat dice for an attack or defense, if all dice show the same result, inflict 1 wound on either the attacker or defender.
Sure. My first choice was what I put in my edits which was simply "for combat" but that got kickback so my point is more that it seems silly to add extra words when a shorter version is rulebook defined and maybe even a little more clear. To illustate:
Quote:
...2+ combat dice for an attack or defense,
vs
Quote:
...2+ attack or defense dice,
I also feel like it flows a little better but you're right it is splitting hairs which is why I did not cast a nay vote.
Old October 18th, 2023, 10:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I also felt that part read weird when I looked at the card earlier. But then I saw that was the first couple of posts of discussion on the design so I didn't say anything. I would support Karat's last take on it.
Old October 18th, 2023, 10:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My issue was more the trying to say Combat Dice without specifying Attack or Defense so removing Combat Dice from the equation is fine by me.

My first and second choices were very close. I almost swapped them.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 18th, 2023, 11:03 PM

updated

Also FYI: Made a slight tweak on the wording since I was in there, noticed it wasn't quite as intended. Changed LotI to also account for Freddy's rolls, not just Jason. "a defeated figure on your team" to "a figure in your army on its card". Let me know if that's not worded right.
Old October 18th, 2023, 11:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
updated

Also FYI: Made a slight tweak on the wording since I was in there, noticed it wasn't quite as intended. Changed LotI to also account for Freddy's rolls, not just Jason. "a defeated figure on your team" to "a figure in your army on its card". Let me know if that's not worded right.
On your team is the new in your army so you'd want "a figure on your team that is on its card".
Old October 19th, 2023, 12:12 AM

updated

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database