Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 25th, 2014, 01:24 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Season 16 - ROUND 2

@belgarath and I just finished our game. He used his Cyprien Esenwein, Nicholas Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Deathstrike Thrall x4, Isamu and I used Grok Riders x2, Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa He started out by grabbing the glyph from the lower center with Nicholas, and then moving down to the glyph at the bottom of the map. NeGokSa and three Grok Riders met up with him at that glyph, Nicholas destroyed a Grok Rider with Belgarath's only attack in the game, and the Marro destroyed Nick (and the glyph he held, since there was nowhere to place it).

NeGokSa then took that glyph, and Sonya took the middle glyph (on the bridge). A Grok rider ran up there to attack her, and Me-Burq-Sa became the Warlord in the action from then on. Cyprien took the glyph at the top of the map while Me-Burq-Sa took the other lower central one. At this point all that mattered was destroying one opponents figure to break the 2-2 tie. Me-Burq-Sa gave two wounds to Sonya, destroying her, and winning the game.

Dr.Goomonkey
Attack rolls: 24 out of 35 (68.57%)
Defense rolls: 0 out of 3 (0%)
Total dice rolled: 38
Time used: 0h, 18m, 48s

belgarath
Attack rolls: 3 out of 5 (60%)
Defense rolls: 15 out of 35 (42.86%)
Total dice rolled: 40
Time used: 0h, 10m, 17s

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 25th, 2014, 11:09 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

@William099 and @Rexmax2 : we're leaving your game open. If you play it, we'll give you new matchups for Round 4.

Round 3 is Heat of Battle (First Crack) on Blaze.

The awesomeunleashed (2-0) v. Ixe (2-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, Emperor Andask, Heirloom
* Bahadur, Manauvi, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Kumiko, Moriko, Isamu, Otonashi, Dumutef Guard
* Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x5, Deathstrike Thrall x3, Preyblood Thrall x2, Marcu Esenwein
awesomeunleashed chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Ixe chooses who places first.

The vegies dad (2-0) v. Foudzing (1.5-0.5) pool of half-armies is:
* Arktos, Varkaanan Greyspears, B-11 Resistance Corps, Cyprien Esenwein
* Rygarn, Krav Maga Agents, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Bahadur, Guilty McCreech
* Nilfheim, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreavers x2
* Nhah Scirh Cultists x3, Jotun
Foudzing chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first.
Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

The dok (2-0) v. kevindola (2-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Microcorp Troopers x3, Agent Skahen, Heirloom, Otonashi
* Zettian Infantry x3, Deathcommander Mark 3, Warden 816, Marro Warriors
* Shaolin Monks x3, Master Win Chiu Woo, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Fyorlag Spiders x4, Sujoah, Wyvern, Otonashi
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (1.5-0.5) v. Dr.Goomonkey (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Aubrien Archers x4, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron
* Cyprien Esenwein, Skeletons of Annellintia x3
* Hoplitron x3, Marrden Nagrubs x2, Tor-Kul-Na, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Grok Riders x2, Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dr. Goomonkey chooses who places first.

The Kinseth (1-1) v. superfrog (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Fen Hydra, Marro Warriors, Skeletons of Annellintia x2, Siiv, Sonya Esenwein
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, B-11 Resistance Corps, Major J15, Marcu Esenwein
* Azurite Warlord, Roman Legionnaires x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM]
* Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Syvarris
Kinseth chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The weebaer (1-1) v. ScapeRaider (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Tul-Bak-Ra, Marro Dividers x5, Ice Troll Berserker
* Heirloom, Dreadgul Raiders x4, Valguard
* Cyprien Esenwein, Zombies of Morindan x3, Zombie Hulk x2, Isamu
weebaer chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, ScapeRaider chooses who places first.

The Dysole (1-1) v. GTigers55 (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Zombies of Morindan x5, Quorik Warwitch, Kursus
* Marro Dividers x4, Jarek Guy, Elaria the Pale, Van Nessing
* Grimnak, Heavy Gruts x2, Cyprien Esenwein, Marro Warriors
* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2, Finn the Viking Champion, Kaemon Awa, Marcu Esenwein
GTigers55 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The MegaSilver (1-1) v. vegietarian18 (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Mok, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3
* Knights of Weston x3, Alastair MacDirk, Finn the Viking Champion, Sir Orrick
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Azurite Warlord, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa
MegaSilver chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The Bengi (0-2) v. infectedsloth (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Goblin Cutters x3, Agent Skahen, Agent Carr, Heirloom
* Blastatrons, Gladiatrons x2, Marcu Esenwein, Drow Chainfighter x2, Moltenclaw
* Fyorlag Spiders x4, Estivara, Wyvern x2, Marcu Esenwein
* Zetacron, Agent Skahen, Marro Dividers x5, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
Bengi chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, infectedsloth chooses who places first.

The simval (0-2) v. Arch-vile (0-2) pool of half-armies is:
* Marrden Hounds x3, Major J15, Iron Golem
* Heavy Gruts x3, Ornak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Marcu Esenwein, Ice Troll Berserker
* Sujoah, Fyorlag Spiders x4, Estivara, Siiv
* Bahadur, Tarn Viking Warriors, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
simval chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Arch-vile chooses who places first.

The Heroscaper Guy (0-2) v. belgarath (0-2) pool of half-armies is:
* Rygarn, Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior, Agent Skahen, Command Courier x3, Marcu Esenwein
* Quahon, Fyorlag Spiders x4, Estivara, Kira Jax
* Cyprien Esenwein, Nicholas Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Deathstrike Thrall x4, Isamu
* Shurrak, Fire Elemental x8, Marcu Esenwein
belgarath chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Heroscaper Guy chooses who places first.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; October 26th, 2014 at 11:08 AM. Reason: fixed Dr.G's armies
Old October 25th, 2014, 11:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

My fifth top 10 opponent and sixth top 20 opponent out of seven games (based on the 2014 rankings). Just how it falls, I guess.
Old October 26th, 2014, 10:57 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
My fifth top 10 opponent and sixth top 20 opponent out of seven games (based on the 2014 rankings). Just how it falls, I guess.
Maybe next season you will draw me for an opponent. I'm pretty sure I'm dead last, for all time !!
Old October 26th, 2014, 11:17 AM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Quote:
Maybe next season you will draw me for an opponent. I'm pretty sure I'm dead last, for all time !!
Not quite, actually! You'd have to lose one more game for that to happen!

The awesomeunleashed (2-0) v. Ixe (2-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, Emperor Andask, Heirloom
* Bahadur, Manauvi, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Kumiko, Moriko, Isamu, Otonashi, Dumutef Guard
* Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x5, Deathstrike Thrall x3, Preyblood Thrall x2, Marcu Esenwein
awesomeunleashed chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Ixe chooses who places first.

Scheduled for tonight at 8 Central.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; October 26th, 2014 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Confirmed time
Old October 26th, 2014, 12:40 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
It's more that attendance isn't in the 40's for players, and you have more of a chance to play higher ranked players now.(Due to Odds).

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 26th, 2014, 03:17 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Quote:
Not quite, actually! You'd have to lose one more game for that to happen!

I'm sure I'll be able to arrange that loss this week.
Old October 26th, 2014, 08:46 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post

The MegaSilver (1-1) v. vegietarian18 (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Mok, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3
* Knights of Weston x3, Alastair MacDirk, Finn the Viking Champion, Sir Orrick
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Azurite Warlord, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa
MegaSilver chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

I took @vegietarian18 's Knights, and he followed up by taking his Romans. We're playing tonight at 8 PM CT. (15 minutes from now.)
Old October 26th, 2014, 09:27 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The Kinseth (1-1) v. superfrog (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Fen Hydra, Marro Warriors, Skeletons of Annellintia x2, Siiv, Sonya Esenwein
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, B-11 Resistance Corps, Major J15, Marcu Esenwein
* Azurite Warlord, Roman Legionnaires x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM]
* Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Syvarris
Kinseth chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

@Kinseth and I will be playing Tuesday at 9 Eastern Time. He has my Romans, marking the third time I've had to play against them in three games.
Old October 26th, 2014, 10:01 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 16 - ROUND 3

Just finished my game with MegaSilver. After a first round full of casualties leaving us each with only a squad of our figures left, the game turned into the coinflip of second round initiative. I lost it, but managed to cling on to one Roman, who along with the Azurite Warlord killed two Knights. Mega successfully disengaged with his second to last Knight to get to the Azurite and slay him, knocking off my OM2. Me-Burq-Sa was unable to bring anything down in his last stand. Good game MegaSilver, good luck in the rest of the season.
Old October 26th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Just finished my game with MegaSilver. After a first round full of casualties leaving us each with only a squad of our figures left, the game turned into the coinflip of second round initiative. I lost it, but managed to cling on to one Roman, who along with the Azurite Warlord killed two Knights. Mega successfully disengaged with his second to last Knight to get to the Azurite and slay him, knocking off my OM2. Me-Burq-Sa was unable to get anything down in his last stand. Good game MegaSilver, good luck in the rest of the season.
Good game, vegie. Our game really could have gone either way many times. Both of our attack dice were hot.
Old October 26th, 2014, 10:09 PM

Ixe beat me. After the match I'd say I had a solid matchup advantage going in, but I whiffed many defense rolls and Ixe had an incredible d20, and he managed to pull it out with just Marcu left.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events