Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 13th, 2010, 02:38 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of The Einar Imperium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
I was playing a match with these guys and Kiova the other day and I realized their "gimmick" as a kyrie.

Each of the kyrie squads has a gimmick, Minions with high attack, Sentinels with high defense, Protectors with range, and seemingly the Imperium with double attack, but the derivative of this is:

Re-rolling. Between double attack and Kiova, you reroll both attack and defense. Never really put that together before, but there it is.
WOAH I totally get that now pretty cool I dont know if anyone relaized that yet, I sure didn't

However just yesterday my freind told me that shadow tiles represent actual shadows........

I had no idea
Old February 13th, 2010, 02:53 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by killergoat72 View Post
Quote:
I was playing a match with these guys and Kiova the other day and I realized their "gimmick" as a kyrie.

Each of the kyrie squads has a gimmick, Minions with high attack, Sentinels with high defense, Protectors with range, and seemingly the Imperium with double attack, but the derivative of this is:

Re-rolling. Between double attack and Kiova, you reroll both attack and defense. Never really put that together before, but there it is.
WOAH I totally get that now pretty cool I dont know if anyone relaized that yet, I sure didn't

However just yesterday my freind told me that shadow tiles represent actual shadows........

I had no idea
Wrong boy-o. Princess Kiova allows to re-roll only defense dice for her Kyrie.
Old February 13th, 2010, 03:51 PM

Nano*22 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I had no idea
If you're lucky, the EI can be good. But not that good

The EI are similar in a way to the Omicron Snipers. They put all of their eggs into one basket, which can help, and which can hurt.

The EI are great, but have low defense and die rather quickly, but if you can get 2 or 3 shields to roll each time, you should be doing pretty good. Similar the omicrons with attack. But with Kiova, when you get a defense boost from Raelin, shadow, whatever, it's not just one extra defense die, but you get to re-roll it if it isn't a shield.

If that made no sense, I'm sorry. My thoughts refuse to flow through my fingers and into the keyboard

Selling: x3 Omicron Snipers, x3 Capuan Gladiators
PM me if interested.
Old February 13th, 2010, 04:08 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano*22 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I had no idea

The EI are similar in a way to the Omicron Snipers. They put all of their eggs into one basket, which can help, and which can hurt.

The EI are great, but have low defense and die rather quickly, but if you can get 2 or 3 shields to roll each time, you should be doing pretty good. Similar the omicrons with attack. But with Kiova, when you get a defense boost from Raelin, shadow, whatever, it's not just one extra defense die, but you get to re-roll it if it isn't a shield.

If that made no sense, I'm sorry. My thoughts refuse to flow through my fingers and into the keyboard
I'm picking up what you're putting down.

Kyrie Bachelor Party:

Atlaga (90)- Boost to move by 1 + Witherwood, no order markers needed!
Raelin(80)- Boost to defense by 2 needs atleast 1 OM
Kiova(90)- Re-roll skulls/blanks + stealth flying, keep her with army
EI(140 x X)- Double attack + Stealth flying = the fun part
Old February 13th, 2010, 04:42 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I had no idea

Kyrie Bachelor Party:

he was refering to the double attack as rerolling in case you missed.
Old February 13th, 2010, 04:50 PM

FatDragon465 costs too much!

well couldn't you just save them for last to just go in and clean everything up?

Call me the Punisher
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:01 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For 140 points a squad? That's an expensive, fragile cleanup unit.

"Anti"-Oxymoron
I'm anti-fashion, anti-religion
Anti-police and anti-system;
Anti-commercial and anti-prison,
Anti, anti-everything.
Old February 13th, 2010, 06:01 PM

Nano*22 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I had no idea

Kyrie Bachelor Party:

he was refering to the double attack as rerolling in case you missed.
EI always sound fun, but then in comes the Stingers and *imitates machine gun noises* EI are dead.

Selling: x3 Omicron Snipers, x3 Capuan Gladiators
PM me if interested.
Old February 13th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
WOAH! I totally get that now. Pretty cool! I don't know if anyone realized that yet. I sure didn't

However, just yesterday my friend told me that shadow tiles represent actual shadows........

I had no idea.
Please use proper punctuation and grammar. It makes your posts easier to read. Thank you.
Old February 13th, 2010, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Quote:
WOAH! I totally get that now. Pretty cool! I don't know if anyone realized that yet. I sure didn't

However, just yesterday my friend told me that shadow tiles represent actual shadows........

I had no idea.
Please use proper punctuation and grammar. It makes your posts easier to read. Thank you.
I was wondering when someone was going to ask me that.
Old September 15th, 2010, 12:43 AM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

@nano*22
(not going to put the quotes because it takes up way too much space)
I think the EI are good as long as you can keep them close to Kiova and Raelin. My dad is obsessed with these guys and they usually take out half of my army before I can take them out. Even if you try to take out Kiova/Raelin first, they could swarm you and kill you. And if you do take out Kiova/Raelin, they still have one "protector" and they can still deal a good deal of damage on their own (albeit for a short while). I think these guys are well worth the 140 points.

I mostly lurk around here for nostalgia
Old September 20th, 2010, 03:26 PM

hangred Woo who?

Typically I play 535pt armies. Has anyone tried an army similar to this:

Marcus (100)
TEI (140 x 2)
10th (75 x 2)

Marcus would boost move by 1 for both 10th and TEI. Extra attack die for 10th near Marcus. Most likely would not come into play for extra attack die for TEI as Marcus could not keep up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units