Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 30th, 2018, 10:58 AM

AbraxusX is surprisingly tart
Live play this Wednesday night!

Hey Heroscapers!

My game company plays live tabletop games every Wednesday evening. This week we're playing one of our go-to games, Heroscape! So we figured it'd be right up your alley. You can watch live of FB, Twitch, Twitter, or YouTube.

Join the FB event here!

The game starts at 5:30 pm pst. Also, we're super lucky to be partnering up with AllThingsHeroscape.com, who has generously offered to giveaway a $50 eGift certificate to their amazing online store!

Thanks guys! See you there!
Old April 30th, 2018, 11:23 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Live play this Wednesday night!

Excellent! Thanks for letting us know.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old May 2nd, 2018, 08:04 PM

AbraxusX is surprisingly tart

Weird that it didn't link. Maybe because I was posting from my phone? We go live in just a couple hours! Look up Abraxus Games on Facebook!

Last edited by AbraxusX; May 2nd, 2018 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Link not showing up.
Old May 2nd, 2018, 11:19 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun

Watching now! Thanks for streaming, guys.
Old May 2nd, 2018, 11:42 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks, guys, that was fun.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events