Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old October 19th, 2012, 09:52 PM

KnobleSavage is surprisingly tart
Avengers Assemble Again

Okay, so this is kinda rough. I'm not used to holding the camera and moving the pieces around. Editing is not perfect, and I'm sure the terminology is wrong sometimes (saying rounds when it's turns and such).

It's a first effort... go easy.

Knoble

Last edited by KnobleSavage; October 19th, 2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old October 19th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Avengers Assemble Again

I think it is awesome that you guys are taking the time to document your battles in this way. Please browse the C3G forums and consider playtesting in your future. It is only a slightly different method of logging your battle and you could contribute quite a bit to the process.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 19th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

You can embed videos directly to this site via:

{youtube}NizJC6ZLaK4&feature{/youtube} (Replace {} with [])

Good battling! Nice to see you got your wife playing too! Say, do you have more terrain to play with too? RotV's the best, as you probably know by now.

Also, I would suggest you each have your own dice tray that we can see on the same screen, so you can roll attack/defense dice at the same time.

Last edited by MegaSilver; October 19th, 2012 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Took video down since he put his up...
Old October 19th, 2012, 10:43 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

By the way, Dr. Doom was engaged, so he HAD to attack Spider-Man only. Engaged figures can only attack figures they are engaged with. (He could have risked disengage to attack Capt. America, though.)

Are you using your X Order Markers? I don't see them... (They are used to trick you opponent, s/he will not be 100% sure what figures you are using that turn. Only 3 numbered OMs of the 4 are used per round.)

You can put OMs on more than one card, if you wish. You are not limited to one per card. So in the case of Spider-Man all by his lonesome, he should have all the OMs on him.

Last edited by MegaSilver; October 19th, 2012 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Updating as watching videos...
Old October 19th, 2012, 10:53 PM

We didn't use the x order markers because there were only three characters on each side.

Okay... this is great feedback, and another good reason for us to post these. We really are new at this.
Old October 19th, 2012, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnobleSavage View Post
We didn't use the x order markers because there were only three characters on each side.

Okay... this is great feedback, and another good reason for us to post these. We really are new at this.
Yeah, it's fine. It happens.

Mostly the other stuff I've seen were tactical errors, but you'll learn them more as you play. (Namely, height advantage is key in battle, though Marvel has such sparse terrain it's hard to take advantage of/find it.)
Old October 22nd, 2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Please browse the C3G forums and consider playtesting in your future. It is only a slightly different method of logging your battle and you could contribute quite a bit to the process.
Chief,
I didn't ignore this post. I think my wife and I still need a bit more experience under our belt before we begin playtesting new stuff. We still know so little about the existing stuff. That said, I'm not dismissing the possibility of playtesting in our future.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 04:34 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnobleSavage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Please browse the C3G forums and consider playtesting in your future. It is only a slightly different method of logging your battle and you could contribute quite a bit to the process.
Chief,
I didn't ignore this post. I think my wife and I still need a bit more experience under our belt before we begin playtesting new stuff. We still know so little about the existing stuff. That said, I'm not dismissing the possibility of playtesting in our future.
Make sure the Heroes strike interest in you first There is a whole other world out there in C3V if Superheroes are not your guys thing. I'm just glad that you are having fun playing together. My other half plays scape with me and so do our little ones. Takes the game to a whole other level.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old February 26th, 2013, 07:55 AM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun

A belated welcome to the site and the community of Scape! I was wondering if anyone else was doing Supers battle reports, and found your videos! The main thing is that you seem to be having a good time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports