Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 11th, 2012, 01:56 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Dredd

Congrats Tornado! You did a good job with him.
Old July 11th, 2012, 02:57 AM

streaky2007 rolls all skulls baby! streaky2007 rolls all skulls baby! streaky2007 rolls all skulls baby! streaky2007 rolls all skulls baby! streaky2007 rolls all skulls baby! streaky2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I have designs for all the remaining Judges(including the Dark Judges). I will get on some Playtesting and tweaking and present them soon.
Bring it on!
Old July 11th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you want to see the rough designs streaky, they are here.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 27th, 2012, 11:37 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Finally had a good game with Dredd, thanks to the Probability Manipulator. Double 4s is way better with the option to re-roll.

I had a couple of nice turns until Mandarin hit me with 2 unlockable wounds one turn and 3 more the next (that guy is vicious).

Picked up a Judge Dredd mini at Gen Con for $1. Score! Made my trip. I got Lobo too, which was my birthday card, awesome.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; August 27th, 2012 at 03:13 PM.
Old September 24th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This isn't really my usual neck of the woods, but I thought I'd pop in here to let you all know that there's a Kickstarter for some really nice-looking Judge Dredd minis ending in a few weeks. Potentially worth backing at $5 just for the Judge himself.

Grinnell College '16
Old September 24th, 2012, 06:11 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ooooh Tornado, there's your motorcycle!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old September 25th, 2012, 11:08 AM

That is awesome if it happens. I would love a Lawmaster but would be even more excited about the A.B.C. Warriors.
Great post, thanks.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 26th, 2012, 11:06 AM

Complete mis-post. DoH.
My bad.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; September 26th, 2012 at 12:32 PM.
Old September 26th, 2012, 12:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I have done some playtesting with Satanus and he is vicious. He defeated

She-Hulk(1 Life left, Chomping Spree 3 of 6)
Wonder Man (5 Life, 3 of 7 CS)
Ronan (4 Life, 3 of 9 CS)
GL Hal Jordan (4 Life, 2 of 12 CS)
Punisher (5 Life, 3 of 10 CS)
Magneto(II) (4 Life) Defeated Mags with straight attack dice.

only Black Adam was victorious finishing with 5 Life left and rolling 1 of 3 Lighting Strike. His Courage of Mehen is too dangerous to challenge and neutralized Chomping Spree.

The thing is it is easy to get 5 Chomping Spree rolls against a single figure you are engaged with to start.
I am thinking Chomping Spree needs a little extra text to make it tougher to pull off.

When using Chomping Spree, Satanus may not enter the same space more than once.

SATANUS
Spoiler Alert!
You sure you meant to put this in this thread?
Old September 26th, 2012, 12:30 PM

That is weird. I am not sure how that happened. Sorry folks.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 26th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think your love for Judge Dredd acts as a blackhole, sucking all of your other posts into it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 8th, 2012, 12:56 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just played with Dredd for the first time. Boy what a treat!

Bring me Satanus!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library