Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Closed Thread

Old November 12th, 2010, 12:42 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3V Sign-Up Sheet

Loving all the enthusiasm! Great job here, GreyOwl. This is, ultimately, a more appropriate place to do this.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 12th, 2010, 01:50 AM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

Not feeling the love at all...posted twice that I want in, but my name still isn't on the list...it's because I am Canadian isn't it?

Just joshin ya...sign me up!

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old November 12th, 2010, 02:14 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think people might've gotten you confused with Therion ...

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 12th, 2010, 02:39 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

I'd like to sign up, as well.

Old November 12th, 2010, 02:41 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'd like to sign up, as well.
Cool - I'll add you to my pm list.

Old November 12th, 2010, 07:47 AM

Strack9 knows what's in an order marker Strack9 knows what's in an order marker

Please send me a questionaire.

Take a look at my customs
Take a look at my maps
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old November 12th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

List is updated to here, though I'm not sure we need to maintain it any longer. Still, it's nice to see full list of how many people are interested!
Old November 12th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I'm keen to see this succeed, but I don't think I have a great deal to offer, either in terms of time or talent.

Is there a department for people to nitpick details and moan about minor issues? I could do that.
Old November 12th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Editing ?
Old November 12th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
Strack, the questionnaire is available in the Public Announcements thread. If you can't find it, shoot me a pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Editing ?
That's what I was thinking. But he'd have to keep his theme and mechanic thoughts in check. Editors are all about grammar and other wording nitpicks after all.

Old November 13th, 2010, 01:57 AM

Strack9 knows what's in an order marker Strack9 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
Strack, the questionnaire is available in the Public Announcements thread. If you can't find it, shoot me a pm.
Found it. Thanks.

Take a look at my customs
Take a look at my maps
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old November 13th, 2010, 02:50 AM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

I would love to join this, I make my own customs on a fairly often basis.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs