Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old June 28th, 2010, 04:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Army Competition Limited Format

Attention all Scapers:
This is what I think may be another fun little competetive army contest. The main idea was ripped from Killometer's "I could beat that army" TheoryScape Challenge(which is a fun distraction from your day to day routine IMO). If you yet to try Killometer's game, click on the link below. It details the general rules of this fun ripped-off game.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=26037

Now that you've seen a little of that game(thanks to Killometer), here's is my version of the game. Enjoy!!!

Rules of play

1. The same rules apply as Killometer's game except that you will only use 300 point armies.

2. An army may only use figures from the latest group of characters listed. Like as if you and a friend only had so many troops all together, you could only draft what there is to play with.

3. Just because a posted army is let's say from last week's posting doesn't mean you shouldn't do your best to beat it with what is available.

4. If you can't figure out any combinations from the posted troops(they'll be posted onto this page BTW) that can win, just wait it out.

5. Before posting an army, be sure that the team your using complies with the latest troops. Also be sure sure that you don't go over the commons limit. For example, there may be a time with only 1 set of Nagrubs to use. So that is all you may use.

6. Check on post #1(this one) for the latest troops. Be warned that I may not swap out troops for weeks at a time. In that case, anybody may feel free to post about 1000 points of various figs. Just try to put
ARMY CHANGES AT<DATE>
at the top post. They shoud be random and an army change may be done once a day with the earliest being the one that is effective.

7. Have some fun with this game! There's no sense in playing if you don't want to enjoy yourself here.

EnjoyEnjoy--flameslayer

Army Changes June 30/10

In honor of Sauron(banned), I bring you the Femme Fatale!

Moriko, Runa, Raelin(both forms), Seduma, Nakita Agents, Shiori, Otonashi, Warriors of Ashra x3, Ana Karithon, Kee-Mo-Shi, Sharwin Wildborn, Braxas, Estivara, and any other female-only units.

flameslayer

I guess I'll start off with an easy one...

Drake 110
Marro Warriors 50//160
Thorgrim 80//240
Izumi Samurai//300 Let's see who can take this on!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; June 30th, 2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old June 28th, 2010, 05:03 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Army Competition Limited Format

Airbornelite-110
Chomp-230
Guards-300

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old June 28th, 2010, 05:05 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Krav
Drake
Ne-Gok-Sa

Old June 28th, 2010, 05:05 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Krav 100
Agent Carr 200
Syv 300

Edit: Against marroking1
Old June 28th, 2010, 05:34 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

To pevent confusion I decided to add a rule:

Ninja-R1:
The most current army poster may perform a random action(flippig a coin) whenever somebody gets ninja'd. Whoever wins to flip/roll/spin(whatever as long as it's not guarenteed) will be considered the most recent post.

Thus, after flipping a penny my friend KillerLawnmower is considered to be negated. However, with another post you can try to crush LordE's army. If you are ninja'd again, another flip could be at your betterment.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 28th, 2010, 05:57 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Izumi-60
Raelin-140
Vikings-190
Carr-290

Old June 28th, 2010, 09:11 PM
I could go

Ehh, for the fun of it.

Airborne Elite 110
DW9K 140///////250
Marro warriors//300

DW9K fires off rounds on height while marros screen and shoot/clone. When AE drop, they take out Raelin/Carr and anything else in their way.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:56 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

Ninja-R1:
The most current army poster may perform a random action(flippig a coin) whenever somebody gets ninja'd. Whoever wins to flip/roll/spin(whatever as long as it's not guarenteed) will be considered the most recent post.

Thus, after flipping a penny my friend KillerLawnmower is considered to be negated. However, with another post you can try to crush LordE's army. If you are ninja'd again, another flip could be at your betterment.
Ummm. Just wondering when I became your friend?? Do I know you from somewhere or are you stalking me.

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 29th, 2010, 06:45 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

Ninja-R1:

Ummm. Just wondering when I became your friend?? Do I know you from somewhere or are you stalking me.

Spoiler Alert!
petty much

nah, just for the spoiler!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 29th, 2010, 06:57 AM
I could go

Double Post On Purpose

Army Changes June 29/10

Capuan Gladiatorsx3, Marro Dividersx1, Tornak, Marro Drudgex2, Roman Archersx1, Iron Golemx1, Axegrindersx2, Me-Burq-Sa, Taelord, Gorrilanatorsx5, Alistair MacDirk are all available for play.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 29th, 2010, 10:00 AM

You didnt post an army for me to beat

Old June 29th, 2010, 10:36 AM

I'll start I guess:

G'nators x2 180
Iron Golem 280

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion