Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old November 20th, 2009, 10:06 PM

Dirtboy is surprisingly tart
Hunting Mimring - Custom dicetower

Finished up the 2nd dicetower. The two guys I heroscape with are each getting one for Christmas so they'll have to argue over who gets which one. I used the same techniques as the last one, only added some trees, crushed rock and a different kind of vegetation. They should look pretty cool sitting in their game rooms. Follow the link and check them out http://s1022.photobucket.com/albums/...owlifedirtbag/
Old November 21st, 2009, 12:49 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Hunting Mimring - Custom dicetower

Another nice job Dirty!!

I would recommend that you put all your custom projects like this in one thread though. Its ok to have separate threads for custom figures, terrain and other. You wont get flack that way.
Old November 21st, 2009, 04:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

More good work. I need to make a dice tower at some point. I suspect it will take me much longer then it took you though.
Old November 21st, 2009, 04:23 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great work Dirtboy! I'm going to post the images here in the thread (the photobucket popups are really annoying). While you don't really have to, it's more convienent for everyone you're showing your work to if you post the images here.

Spoiler Alert!

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old November 21st, 2009, 05:32 PM

Thanks guys. It's gonna be hard giving these up and Christmas. I really just wanted to post some pics in the gallery instead of making a thread about either of the dicetowers but I'm not allowed.. lol.. have to use photobucket. Thanks for throwing them up for me though Xn.
Old November 22nd, 2009, 07:19 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

Once again, very cool. The style is very cool, I love the look of the rocks and the fact it goes with Mimrings color.

Are you doing every big character? lol

Old November 23rd, 2009, 11:26 PM

LOL... hadn't planned on it. I think I'll make a few plain terrain ones (snow mountain, volcano, mossy caves, desert) and if anyone wants to add their own figures they can. I'll probably finish one for myself sometime after I get some other terrain I have started done. I'm working on making a custom board. Have almost all the terrain cut and mounted. About ready to mud, airbrush and place vegetation.
Old November 24th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtboy View Post
Thanks guys. It's gonna be hard giving these up and Christmas. I really just wanted to post some pics in the gallery instead of making a thread about either of the dicetowers but I'm not allowed.. lol.. have to use photobucket. Thanks for throwing them up for me though Xn.
FYI, to use the Gallery, you have to be a Site Supporter. There is no problem using photobucket, though. Just insert your images in to your thread rather than just a link; most of us prefer not having to link offsite to see the images.
Old November 24th, 2009, 09:01 PM

So... I can't post pics unless I pay up? I'm up in the air on that one. I've been playing heroscape for awhile and I've always checked this site out for any new releases but as far as dredging through post after post it drives me crazy. Between all the smack talk and other garbage I don't know if it's worth it. I don't have the time to plow through 30 pages of posts to get info I really want.
Old November 24th, 2009, 09:04 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Hell. Yes. That is awesome, sir.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old November 25th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtboy View Post
So... I can't post pics unless I pay up? I'm up in the air on that one. I've been playing heroscape for awhile and I've always checked this site out for any new releases but as far as dredging through post after post it drives me crazy. Between all the smack talk and other garbage I don't know if it's worth it. I don't have the time to plow through 30 pages of posts to get info I really want.
Not exactly. You can't host pictures on the site unless you make a donation. You can post pictures hosted on other sites (like your photobucket account).

And for what it's worth, I see less "smack talk and other garbage" here than most other forums of comparable size . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles