Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old May 22nd, 2009, 11:53 PM

kpotassiumk19 is surprisingly tart
Re: 2 vs 2 Army Size Questions

I love how off-topic this thread is. It started with someone asking a question about how much points they should play and now it is initiative rolls and rules about where players can sit. Anyway, that is what you get when you put the minds of heroscapers onto one website forum.

"The greatest advice ever given to me was don't be an idiot. Before I do anything, I always think, would an idiot do this? If they would, I don't do it."

~Dwight, The Office
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:42 AM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker
Re: 2 vs 2 Army Size Questions

It actually helped a great deal in the end.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion