Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 1st, 2008, 10:43 AM

ReqMan is surprisingly tart
Buying Wave8+ in Australia

Hi all, just wondering if anyone else in Australia is looking at buying Wave8, Ticalla Jungle and/or Aquilla's Alliance from House Mouse Games?

Reason I ask is, I am looking at placing an order but the box can fit lots more than I wanted. So, if we can combine our orders we can save on shipping.

Any takers?
Old May 1st, 2008, 10:53 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Buying Wave8+ in Australia

I'm waiting patiently, hoping that WotC will bring it to Gencon in BrisVegas.
Old May 1st, 2008, 05:18 PM

I'd love to go but my friends cant make it and going on my own on the hopes that Heroscape will make an appearance wouldnt be much fun. Plus, the wife wouldnt be too happy :P

Perhaps we can get some confirmation whether WotC will be showcasing and selling the latest Heroscape stuff?

Ok, so I now know there are 2 Australians looking to buy new HS stuff... any others?
Old May 1st, 2008, 06:16 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReqMan View Post
I'd love to go but my friends cant make it and going on my own on the hopes that Heroscape will make an appearance wouldnt be much fun. Plus, the wife wouldnt be too happy :P

Perhaps we can get some confirmation whether WotC will be showcasing and selling the latest Heroscape stuff?

Ok, so I now know there are 2 Australians looking to buy new HS stuff... any others?
I asked a question about HS recently in the gencon oz forum and this was the reply...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenCon_Ian
We have had it confirmed that there will be a massive display of Heroscpe at the Wizards of the Coast stand. We are unsure if there will be a tournament or something of that nature as part of the show. We do know that no Heroscape Events have been submitted to us.
I'll have to tell you,

Shame about the tournament though...

*EDIT* I got to mention that I have a friend looking to buy wave 8 stuff as well, so that makes three...
Old May 1st, 2008, 07:34 PM

dickflea Woo who?

Oh whao! HS at GENCONOz thats great. Hope everyone else has got their tickets already.
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:14 PM

Sweet!! Now I really do want to go!

But does that mean that you'll be able to buy the new stuff there in the quantities you want, or is it all just there to showcase whats out.

Whitestuff, is your mate going to genconoz as well? How much were the tickets?
Old May 2nd, 2008, 03:39 AM
C3G Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickflea View Post
Oh whao! HS at GENCONOz thats great. Hope everyone else has got their tickets already.
Not yet, but I'll be there

Quote:
Sweet!! Now I really do want to go!

But does that mean that you'll be able to buy the new stuff there in the quantities you want, or is it all just there to showcase whats out.
That is the million dollar question. Will there be exclusives? Waves to buy? Jungle? I have no idea. I guess we'd have to contact WotC Oz to find that out.

Quote:
Whitestuff, is your mate going to genconoz as well? How much were the tickets?
Yes, we are both going. We only live a couple of hours away so we can just drive down.

I copied the pricing from the Gencon site...

Badge / Event Ticket Costs

Pre-Registration

Badge Type 14th March, 2008 - 2nd June, 2008 Four Day Badge $55.00 Thursday $16.50 Friday $16.50 Saturday $16.50 Sunday $16.50
On-Site

Badge Type 2nd July, 2008 - 6th July, 2008 Four Day Badge $66.00 Thursday $22.00 Friday $22.00 Saturday $22.00 Sunday $22.00
Event Tickets

Ticket Type All Times Generic Ticket $1.65 Event Ticket See Event Listings
Old May 2nd, 2008, 10:19 AM

I'd love to go, but flights from Sydney + accommodation would make it too expensive.

So I guess I have to keep looking for some other aussies who want to buy the next wave of heroscape stuff. Surely there are more aussies here??
Old May 2nd, 2008, 10:21 AM
C3G Hero

Quote:
I'd love to go, but flights from Sydney + accommodation would make it too expensive.
I got a piece of floor you can have

BTW, did you know that some of your sig links are busted?
Old May 4th, 2008, 11:08 PM

hehe, thanks whitestuff. I think my wife wanted to go as well though, which means me, wife and baby on the floor? :P
Still, I think the flights are the most expensive part. I might have to give it a miss this year.

So now I'm still looking for any aussies that want to buy some new Heroscape stuff and share the shipping costs. Anyone?
Old May 4th, 2008, 11:46 PM
C3G Hero

Quote:
hehe, thanks whitestuff. I think my wife wanted to go as well though, which means me, wife and baby on the floor? :P
To join my wife and 5 kids? The more, the merrier

Quote:
So now I'm still looking for any aussies that want to buy some new Heroscape stuff and share the shipping costs. Anyone?
My friend just told me that he put in a big order (wave 8, large heroes and 2x jungle) from HouseMouse. I'd have to ask about shared postage but it's a possibility.
Old May 5th, 2008, 01:25 AM

dickflea Woo who?

So are you guys going for the full 4 days? I guess this would have the best discount. See you guys at Con.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion