Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 29th, 2008, 05:39 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker
How does a squad attack

If I have a squad of 4. Each get 3 attacks. And all 4 are attacking someone that gets 3 defense. How do you handle that attack. Do I have to roll 12 dice once and the defense rolls 3 dice once. Or do I roll 3 dice then the defendor rolls 3 then I roll three again then the defender rolls three etc.....

Thanks
Old January 29th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: How does a squad attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewabbie
Or do I roll 3 dice then the defendor rolls 3 then I roll three again then the defender rolls three etc.....

Thanks
That...

Each figure attacks separately one at a time.
Old January 29th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Re: How does a squad attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewabbie
If I have a squad of 4. Each get 3 attacks. And all 4 are attacking someone that gets 3 defense. How do you handle that attack. Do I have to roll 12 dice once and the defense rolls 3 dice once. Or do I roll 3 dice then the defendor rolls 3 then I roll three again then the defender rolls three etc.....

Thanks
1. Move each member of the squad that will move this turn.
2. Pick one of the squad members.
3. Roll 3 attack dice against a chosen unit in range of the squad member you picked.
4. opponent rolls 3 defense dice. For every skull over the number of shields your opponent rolled, the unit being attacked receives a wound.
5. pick another squad member and do steps 3 and 4 again. Do this until each squad member you wish with another unit within range has attacked.
Old January 29th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You roll each attack Separately.

So Tarn 1 would attack with 3 attack to lets say a blade grut.If it doesn't kill it
Tarn2 gets to attack with 3 attack to him or another figure[Depends on engagement] If Tarn 2 doesn't kill him you may attack with Tarn 3 who has three attack. And so on. Try reading back over the Rules from either SotM or RotV. P.S. Welcome to the Site try searching through the site and try looking at the books of heroscape.

Edit: Wow this has been happening a lot.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old January 29th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan
try searching through the site and try looking at the books of heroscape.

I think we should institute a new rule; If Cavalier answers a rules question and didn't tell the person to search then no one else is allowed to do it.
Old January 29th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:

I think we should institute a new rule; If Cavalier answers a rules question and didn't tell the person to search then no one else is allowed to do it.
Old January 29th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Oh! but did I mean on this topic or in General.

Ok I meant this topic but it sounded good.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old January 29th, 2008, 09:08 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:

Totally second that!

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old January 29th, 2008, 09:10 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper
Quote:
Quote:

Totally second that!
New rule: if LongHeroscaper seconds a new rule, you have to third it.
Old January 30th, 2008, 01:28 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper
Quote:
Quote:

Totally second that!
New rule: if LongHeroscaper seconds a new rule, you have to third it.
That's your rule, and you have not followed it! Shame on you!

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old January 30th, 2008, 02:09 PM

W v Weringh has disabled reputation
a question that fits in this topic...

do you have to move all off them before attacking?
or can you move and attack with one, and then move and attack with the next, and so on.
at our home we always play that last one, move and attack ''per figure'', that is the right way.... right?
Old January 30th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by W v Weringh
a question that fits in this topic...

do you have to move all off them before attacking?
or can you move and attack with one, and then move and attack with the next, and so on.
at our home we always play that last one, move and attack ''per figure'', that is the right way.... right?
Move all active figures in the turn then Attack with the active figures. This includes squads and individuals.

Welcome to the site!

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's