Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 11th, 2008, 10:06 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Can You Attack Your Own Figures Question Once Again

Can you, or can you not attack your own figures? My friend says you can't. I say you can. I like using his Vampires with a bunch of common squads (mostly Marros) to use life drain with. He says I can't do it. Which is it? Please HELP!!!

Thanks,
Heroscape Elffy
Old January 11th, 2008, 10:12 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
It is illegal to attack your own figures, besides I believe Life Drain only works with opponents figures.

EDIT: I'm sorry I completely forgot what I was answering! I thought you meant to attack yourself.

EDIT 2: Wow, and Life Drain works on your own figures, Drac got me on that one too.
Old January 11th, 2008, 10:15 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Yes you may attack your own figures if you wish... I like to use Cyprien with a few cheap Nagrubs as backup life support . (Chilling touch wont work on the reavers)

The powers may work on your figures as well, so long as it does not say CHOOSE AN OPPONENTS FIGURE...
Old January 11th, 2008, 10:17 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
You definitely can attack your own figures...I like to call it my Jotun and Krug Raging Bull strategy
Old January 11th, 2008, 10:19 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Ok. thanks. and geez draconius, how much heroscape stuff do you have? (in your sig)
Old January 11th, 2008, 10:21 PM

ArcBlade has disabled reputation
Yes you can

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...er=asc&start=0

Basically, the answer is yes you can attack your own characters, but a character may not attack himself (suicide as it were). The self attack thing actually came up in my game last night.

This came up for us very early on when an opponent drafted a Viking champion for the purpose of killing him. Personally I think it may be better to wait until he dies on his own or until tactically another figure in a much more advantageous position could use the Spirit bonus more effectively than the Viking could use whaever life he has left.

ArcBlade
Old January 11th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Correct. A figure cannot attack itself but figures may attack other friendly figures.

Also, you must roll all attack or defense dice allotted for that attack or defense roll, respectively.

Newb.
Old January 11th, 2008, 10:25 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

I think im gonna die. Newb just posted in my thread. I am a huge fan ever since I started coming here before I joined.
Old January 11th, 2008, 10:26 PM

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy
I think im gonna die. Newb just posted in my thread. I am a huge fan ever since I started coming here before I joined.
LOL! Welcome to the site!

Newb. <--embarrassed
Old January 11th, 2008, 10:31 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Quote:
LOL! Welcome to the site!

Newb. <--embarrassed
LN's got fans!
Old January 11th, 2008, 10:32 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

BTW Newb. I've always wondered looking at your sig...how can you have 17.5 packs? did you like trade for 1 extra zombie and bought 17 packs? or does no one actually trade Heroscape figures?
Old January 11th, 2008, 10:38 PM

Quote:
BTW Newb. I've always wondered looking at your sig...how can you have 17.5 packs? did you like trade for 1 extra zombie and bought 17 packs? or does no one actually trade Heroscape figures?
I sent one zombie figure to good friend. He used the zombie figure along with a couple of Mage Knight figures to make an awesome zombie lord for me. The two extra zombie figures from that squad were placed on different bases and are now used in a zombie game (their HS bases being used for customs). So half a zombie package was sacrificed for customs.

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's