Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 25th, 2006, 09:46 PM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
Does anyone have scans of Heroscape art from the expansions?

You know, on the front of the box they have pictures of a character from that set like the Armoc Viper, Taelord, Obsidian Guard, etc. I was wondering if anyone had scans of these images, or could at least point me to a place that has them. Thanks.
Old July 25th, 2006, 09:52 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Hasbro has some wallpapers with those images. You might be able to get them from there.

There is also a zip somewhere or another that has all of the miniatures in it.
Old July 26th, 2006, 12:04 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I don't have scans of them, I just saved mine from the packages.

For the curious, they were as follows....

Wave I: Taelord, Sniper, Arrow Grut, Roman Archer

Wave II: Krug, Marro Drone, Knight, Wolf

Wave 2.5: Dumutef, Su-bak-na

Wave III: Microcorp, Monk, Johnny Shotgun, Gorillanator

Wave IV: Tagawa, Seduma, Aubrien Archer, Armoc Viper

Wave 4.5: Nilfheim, Dzu-teh

Exclusives: Obsidian Guard

Wave V: "Amazon" Warrior, Ninja, (two unknown at this time)

And of course the MS box features a variety of artwork...Mimring, AE, Finn, Raelin, etc.
Old July 26th, 2006, 01:55 AM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Someone even made awesomely-beautiful playing-card size army cards from those box arts.
Old July 26th, 2006, 11:34 AM

Yeah, I that's why I wanted them, to use as examples so I can try to mimic the styles myself. I'll keep searching around.
Old July 26th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Does anyone have scans of Heroscape art from the expansi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitsune13
You know, on the front of the box they have pictures of a character from that set like the Armoc Viper, Taelord, Obsidian Guard, etc. I was wondering if anyone had scans of these images, or could at least point me to a place that has them. Thanks.
Those are all wonderful packaging art. I've save all of mine except for some reason, the box from RttFF. Anyone know where I could find more RttFF expansions? (it's a joke! It's a joke!)

As well, Kitsune have you D/Led the HS extreme desktop from the official site? What is interesting is you can play characters against each other in basic game fashion. And in this mode you get some full-figure images of the very same artwork from the packages. For instance, The Aubrien Archers - they're wearing pants instead of kilt/skirts like the figures.
You can also see Sudema's full shapely figure in the Extreme Desktop. Hubba Hubba!

And some of the artwork style is very different from the packaging artwork. Raelin, Drake and Mimring look straight out of a Batman cartoon - minimal lines, big shoulders, tiny waist, etc.

* I don't know if there's a way to extract those images from the Extreme Desktop, but they are there.

Other than that, I suppose I could scan some of my own expansion artwork that I've saved. It wouldn't be this week. Too busy.
Old July 26th, 2006, 01:42 PM

Yeah, I did download that desktop, and it is pretty neat. I imagine a print screen would copy them. And when you're not busy, I would greatly appreciated if you could scan those in. No rush.
Old July 26th, 2006, 05:49 PM

-Zim- has disabled reputation
I did have all of them saved, but my friend and I were moving my room (my uncle moved out so I got a bigger room) and he threw them away during the transfer, I was pissed but what can you do.

Old July 27th, 2006, 01:11 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wow...nice friend.
Old August 20th, 2019, 12:18 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bumping this. Does anyone have scans of all the expansion box art? We should probably archive it somewhere.
Old December 9th, 2019, 11:11 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Hah, I used to keep those little cardboard pieces. I don’t know if I have any still.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion