Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old February 3rd, 2008, 02:14 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist
Quote:
Quote:
Pats are 19-0

No....they are 18-0...unless you wrote that in the future and then went back in time
No, I meant that the Pats already won. Giants don't have a chance.

Would you like to Heroscape wager on it?
Yeah.. whats your bet?
Old February 4th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Pats are 19-0
No....they are 18-0...unless you wrote that in the future and then went back in time
No, I meant that the Pats already won. Giants don't have a chance.
Would you like to Heroscape wager on it?
Yeah.. whats your bet?
Well, we know how that ended now don't we?

Now back to terrain customizing....... perhaps I'll paint a few with the NY Giants logo on them......

My Custom Terrain Thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=448
My tribute site to TFT/Melee & Wizards: http://www.meleewizards.com/
Old February 4th, 2008, 05:03 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker
I will never come to this thread again if I see/hear the pitiful mess you would call a giants custom.

What ever you'd make wouldn't be pitiful, but just to make a point
Old February 4th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death!
Quote:
I will never come to this thread again if I see/hear the pitiful mess you would call a giants custom.
O.K. I'll refrain from making that terrain!

Old February 4th, 2008, 09:59 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
You can make a Tom Brady custom.

Although you might need a double base to fit him on it lying on his back.
Old February 4th, 2008, 10:04 PM

Bad Onacara!!!!
Old February 4th, 2008, 10:12 PM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker
Quote:

Old February 5th, 2008, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOG
Quote:

I'm done, except for my idea of a custom-

Eli manning would be double spaced because of how far his lower chin goes out.
Old February 5th, 2008, 08:22 PM

Sannos has disabled reputation
Thank you

Grishnakh you inspired me to buy Heroscape and customized my terrain.

Last year someone pointed me to a game called 'Legends of the Ancient World' by Dark City Game. On Dark City Game web site there is a link to Grishnakh's web page. On Grishnakh web site, he has pictures of his some of his 'The Fantasy Trip' games using Heroscape terrain and figures.

What I saw amazed me. I found Grishnakh's email and asked how he did the terrain. He pointed me to this thread. It was a lot shorter then (it was only 5 pages long). Because of some personnel reasons, I dropped the idea buying Heroscape until after Christmas.

Well I picked up RotV a couple and played it with my 8-year-old girl and we had a blast! We are planning to play another game as soon as we clear the dinning room table, which currently has Monopoly on it.

So now painting my tiles and will try Flocking some this weekend. I am having fun with the painting!

Thanks Grishnakh
Old February 5th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Titleless

Re: Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannos
Grishnakh you inspired me to buy Heroscape and customized my terrain.

Last year someone pointed me to a game called 'Legends of the Ancient World' by Dark City Game. On Dark City Game web site there is a link to Grishnakh's web page. On Grishnakh web site, he has pictures of his some of his 'The Fantasy Trip' games using Heroscape terrain and figures.

What I saw amazed me. I found Grishnakh's email and asked how he did the terrain. He pointed me to this thread. It was a lot shorter then (it was only 5 pages long). Because of some personnel reasons, I dropped the idea buying Heroscape until after Christmas.

Well I picked up RotV a couple and played it with my 8-year-old girl and we had a blast! We are planning to play another game as soon as we clear the dinning room table, which currently has Monopoly on it.

So now painting my tiles and will try Flocking some this weekend. I am having fun with the painting!

Thanks Grishnakh
I do recall your e-mails. First of all welcome to the message boards and this addiction called Heroscape! Glad you like my tutorials. It's cool that your giving customizing a shot, it does improve the look and feel of the game if you ask me. My best advice to you would be to not hurry it and enjoy the process of being creative.

I'm actually good friends with the guys at Dark City Games and I will be attending GenCon and running demo's at their booth all that weekend. They have great stuff for a small press game company mainly because they are run by gamers with a passion for what they are doing. It reminds me of the old days when gaming was still new and fresh. I expect good things out of them in the coming years. And the neat thing about it is that since they are hex based you can play both 'TFT' and 'Legends of the Ancient World' on these tiles, which makes the customizing even more fun.

My 8 year old and I play in a local monthly tourney and he has a blast as well. So did your daughter beat you yet? Clear off that Monopoly game and get back to 'Scape!

Old February 6th, 2008, 01:35 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
I'm not trying to rush you or anything Grishnakh, but HURRY UP with the trees and lava tutorials already!!

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old February 6th, 2008, 06:51 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I think I need to go and check out Dark City Games because if Grish is involved they gotta be good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles