Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old May 16th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Oh, man. Haven't thought about @jschild in a long time. I miss the old timers.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old November 20th, 2019, 12:49 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

MiniatureMarket Black Friday Sale has some Summoner Wars faction & reinforcement decks for $2

While you are at it, buy some C3V/SoV there too.
Old November 20th, 2019, 01:22 PM

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
We have some great minis recently announced that you can grab there, including this handsome fellow:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
NEW MINIATURE ANNOUNCEMENT
Unique Hero - Huge - Double Spaced

The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder Battles figure from the Skulls and Shackles set. Its name is Drowning Devil.

= =
Old November 20th, 2019, 01:28 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Quote:
Oh dang, I'll have to look. Pretty sure I picked up most of these last year on a Black Friday sale though. Maybe there's one or two I don't have yet in there. I'm not interested in the reinforcement packs though.
Old November 20th, 2019, 01:45 PM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
We have some great minis recently announced that you can grab there, including this handsome fellow:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
NEW MINIATURE ANNOUNCEMENT
Unique Hero - Huge - Double Spaced

The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder Battles figure from the Skulls and Shackles set. Its name is Drowning Devil.
Random question, but wasn't the Star Spawn 2 bucks at announcement? For their Black Friday sale, they have it for 2 bucks and say it was 10 bucks (which if that's the case is slightly scummy).

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
Old November 20th, 2019, 02:10 PM

It was $3 or $3.50. I forget. More than $2. Full price is $10.

= =
Old November 21st, 2019, 01:05 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, some good deals there! Good looking out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games