Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 1st, 2017, 10:26 AM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Need advice on asymmetrical scenario

I am setting up an asymmetrical super hero scenario and I need advice. It will be 2v1. What kind of point ratio should they have? I was going to give the 2 player side 600 points each and the 1 player side 1,200 points.

Do you think a perfect point balance adequately accounts for the imbalance in number of turns, with one side getting double the number of attacks etc?

I have some minor elements in the scenario that mitigate this imbalance, but I don't want the side with less players to get totally pounded.

The win condition is basically that the larger side has to place a number of treasures on the board. If the smaller side can acquire half of these (1 of each type) then they win. They need only get to and pick up the object to have acquired it (no need to return it someplace).

The larger side has to prevent this and/or destroy 3 machines the smaller side is protecting.

There are more details, they just aren't worth typing out.

To circle back, my question is should the points be evenly balanced?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles