Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 29th, 2014, 10:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Satanus can be a cheap event hero figure. Lots of cheap plastic T-Rex toys available.
And if you were real lucky you got an Event Hero for free a few years ago from a great guy...

Just wanted a chance to say thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old November 29th, 2014, 11:35 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Satanus can be a cheap event hero figure. Lots of cheap plastic T-Rex toys available.
And if you were real lucky you got an Event Hero for free a few years ago from a great guy...

Old November 29th, 2014, 11:36 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Old November 30th, 2014, 10:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If Walmart would restock I would do another round of giveaways.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 1st, 2014, 12:21 AM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

I just subscribed to several comic series with my local comic book shop. I also picked up some of the original Howard the Duck issues I was missing. Here's what I will be getting:

Fantastic Four
Green Arrow
Hulk
Uncanny Avengers
Thor
Ms. Marvel
Walking Dead
Old December 1st, 2014, 03:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Any ideas for a Howard the Duck design?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 1st, 2014, 06:16 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I just subscribed to several comic series with my local comic book shop. I also picked up some of the original Howard the Duck issues I was missing. Here's what I will be getting:

Fantastic Four
Green Arrow
Hulk
Uncanny Avengers
Thor
Ms. Marvel
Walking Dead
I can't speak to the others (beyond not caring for The Walking Dead), but the new Ms. Marvel is fantastic. It's one of my favorite ongoing superhero books right now, the other being Hawkeye. I also liked the Azzarello/Chiang run on Wonder Woman, the J.H. Williams III run on Batwoman, and Jason Aaron's run on Wolverine and the X-Men.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 1st, 2014, 06:40 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

Quote:
Any ideas for a Howard the Duck design?
C3G needs a HtD design but I don't have any ideas right now. We also need Iron Duck, Doctor Bong, Man-Thing, and Beverly. It would be a nice SSE.
Old December 1st, 2014, 09:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Pretty sure Fan 4 is getting canceled and they will not have a new book for a while so you are getting in at the end of that story.
Old December 1st, 2014, 09:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Wolverine and the X-Men.
Is there any tie in here with the entertaining animated series that was cut too short?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old December 1st, 2014, 10:44 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Wolverine and the X-Men.
Is there any tie in here with the entertaining animated series that was cut too short?
While both the comic and the animated series are excellent, they don't have anything to do with each other. The comic series is about Wolverine becoming Headmaster of the school, which is now the Jean Grey Institute. The book is over-the-top, crazy, silly, hilarious, exciting, and yet touching. It featured a pacifist Brood child, Toad as a janitor, Krakoa as the school grounds, and Kid Gladiator wanting to punch everything. It made the X-Men fun again. I can't speak as to the new series, but the Jason Aaron run is a great read and you can get all of it in trade paperbacks.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 1st, 2014, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Pretty sure Fan 4 is getting canceled and they will not have a new book for a while so you are getting in at the end of that story.
That sucks. Its in the top 30 most popular books at the local shop. Well ahead of Squirrel Girl and other Marvel titles.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project