Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 30th, 2013, 10:25 AM

sam268 is surprisingly tart
is wave 9 worth hunting?

Title pretty much says it all. One of my friends got his hands on axegrinders (2 squads) and they are alot of fun to play. All of wave 9 looks like alot of fun. Buuuuuut...... it kinda costs you an arm and a leg, almost literally. I mean, one squad of dividers for 35 dollars seems a little much. But here is my question.

For all of you gamers who recently purchased wave 9 units, did you regret the purchase? Do you use them often? Are there "must haves" in it like blade gruts and vipers from wave 1? Because I don't want to go spending 10 dollars per squad figure and then regret it or never use them...
(P.S. I only have 150 dollars to spend, so take that into consideration)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion