Old July 20th, 2012, 04:03 PM

VendettaUF Woo who?
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VendettaUF View Post
Hi Everyone,

Its been a while since I've been on here since I completed my collection about two years ago. However, things in my life have now changed. With a move and two kids, I don't play the game as much as I once did...and the storage required just isn't feasibly for me anymore. The collection is currently in storage with some other things as we prepare for a move.

Once the move is complete, I'm going to be looking to sell the entire collection. I have yet to take a full inventory, but off hand it consists of multiples of every set, singles on most hero sets. There should be at least one of every figure in Heroscape including the flag bearers. Lots and lots of terrain including all the expansion sets and multiple of each big box set. I have D1 and D2...D2 is still in box. Multiple castle sets. What I'm posting is....what do you think is a fair price to try and sell this for? I'm not very hopefull that I'll find someone to buy the entire set outright...but assuming I did...what do you think would be fair?

I know I've spent waaaaay more through trades and ebay then I'd like to admit....but I'm leaning towards trying to get around $2000? I haven't really been following prices recently, so if the market has bottomed out or gone up....Any ideas?

Once my move is complete and I'm settled, I can get the set out of storage and start getting a more accurate inventory. Its a lot of stuff though. If anyone is interested in the Orlando, FL area, let me know. This would be tons easier to sell in person as the shipping to going to probably be over $100 just on its own.

Thanks,

Andrew Hayford
It's your decision, but you will almost certainly get more interest (as well as more money) if you are willing to break it into smaller groups.
I haven't completely decided yet. I have tried to sell some of my extras a while back and found breaking up stuff into sell-able units and shipping to individual buyers was a very arduous process. With a collection of this size, it might just be worth it to me to sell it all at once. I've also considered selling it by wave.
Old July 20th, 2012, 04:08 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Although there are a few 'Scapers who have a few 'k sitting around to drop on Heroscape collections, most of us only deal in the few hundreds, or even in the tens. Sub-lots is a pretty good idea for getting rid of all of it.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old July 20th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You are right, it's a lot less work to do things that way. Problem is, you are unlikely to find someone who needs/wants an entire collection. Someone brand new who is just interested isn't going to drop a couple grand on a game they aren't sure about. And for long-time players, a lot of the stuff in the collection would be redundant. Thus it would end up being re-sold by your buyer if the price was right. Basically, you end up paying someone else to handle the arduous process for you.

Something you might consider is that some packs are in higher demand than others. Perhaps allowing people to make offers for individual items and then selling the rest as a lot would make sense.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old July 20th, 2012, 04:16 PM

VendettaUF Woo who?

I will definitely give it a try. As mentioned before, the collection is currently in storage. Once my move is complete...I'll try for a few weeks to find a buyer I think. Failing that, I'll likely start breaking it down into smaller lots.
Old July 20th, 2012, 04:59 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated trade list.

I added some C3V for trade and I'm really looking for Marvel terrain and Impact Minis bases and stickers (both black with Marvelscape stickers and brown with Heroscape stickers)
Old July 20th, 2012, 05:20 PM

Glen_Quagmire69 is surprisingly tart

Well after a looooong break I am back and finally on here again. I have a set of Star Wars Minis here to trade. They are just taking up too much room and I need to be rid of them. I will take just about anything I can get (tiles, figures, whatever) for a really good trade I can throw in the Hailfire droid too. Just send me a private message on here and let me know your offer.

For a really good trade I will throw in this!

I trade Magic: The Gathering cards for Heroscape Army Cards or just about any miniatures, just send me a pm. I also have some old Yu-Gi-Oh cards as well.
Old July 20th, 2012, 08:46 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by VendettaUF View Post
I will definitely give it a try. As mentioned before, the collection is currently in storage. Once my move is complete...I'll try for a few weeks to find a buyer I think. Failing that, I'll likely start breaking it down into smaller lots.
You could always sell you collection to Auggies. Their "buy site" is:

http://www.auggiesbuysite.com/servlet/StoreFront

It works just like their normal site, but in reverse -- add each item you want to sell to your cart and check out. You can choose to receive cash for your items, or store credit. The cash option fetches you 80% of the invoice total. Mail your stuff to Auggie and he'll send you a money order or Paypal.

Couldn't be easier!
Old July 21st, 2012, 09:31 PM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart

Just updated my trade list!
Old July 22nd, 2012, 09:44 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Trade list updated!

Wave 2 Boosters are sold.
Added Jandar Flag Bearer - Sir Gilbert

PM me about any custom scenery
Old July 23rd, 2012, 04:48 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry for posting in such proximity to my earlier post, but my trade list has been updated again. This weekend I came into some pretty rare squads, notably the Granite Guardians, Quasatch Hunters, and Gorillanators.

I'm trying to get the new blue dragon that C3V recently announced. Ship me one you bought or buy and ship straight to my address. Also, as stated above, I'd like to get some bases, stickers, and Marvel Terrain.
Old July 25th, 2012, 11:47 AM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Trade Have List:
Heroscape:
-Krav Maga Agents
-Sir Gilbert (no dice/bag and has broken/no flag)
-Zombies of Morindan x1

-Customs: Lolth Spiders

Heroclix:
Hobbit
-Bilbo Baggins

Street fighter
-Chun-Li
-Guile

Trade want list: (RED=high priority trade)
Heroscape:
-Fire Elemental x2
-Capuan Gladiators x2
-Mohican River Tribe x1

Hobbit Heroclix:
-Galadreil
-Radagast
-Gloin the Dwaf
-Orc swordsman
-Orc Bowman
-Fili the Qwarf
-Bifur the Dwarf
-Dori the Dwarf
-Ori the Dwarf
-Bombur the Dwarf
-Nori the Dwarf
-Balin the Dwarf

PayPal

Good Trades:
Tiranx, Porkins, infectedsloth, screwDriver, sixthflagbearer

Last edited by qt.bangerang; November 27th, 2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old July 25th, 2012, 12:35 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

This is the second time I've accidentally posted instead of sending a PM. Again, I really wish there was a "quote message and send PM" button.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online