Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 28th, 2011, 06:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

I'm pretty much where you are at. Just can not justify spending more then $15 for any 1 squad. 2 squads per boost = $30 max for a single booster. I'll just be patient and wait for a good deal to come along. If it never does, then I am not opposed to using proxies if I really want/need a squad that I can't get my hands on.
Old July 28th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm pretty much where you are at. Just can not justify spending more then $15 for any 1 squad. 2 squads per boost = $30 max for a single booster. I'll just be patient and wait for a good deal to come along. If it never does, then I am not opposed to using proxies if I really want/need a squad that I can't get my hands on.

There are only a few squads I'd even consider spending that much. I've proxied and made cards for many of the expensive squads and heroes. Just wish I was better at modding figures.

Besides, I've got to save my pennies and nickels for this awesome TJ set with FREE SHIPPING!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 28th, 2011, 09:06 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Besides, I've got to save my pennies and nickels for this awesome TJ set with FREE SHIPPING!
That's why my saved search excludes all results from "stowoodbury". Filter all his/her garbage right out.
Old July 29th, 2011, 01:42 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why won't the scanner lid go all the way down? Lemme just push on it... ugh...urg...

*SNAP*

There we go! Much better.

Now to get this puppy up on Ebay. Money money money here i come!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heroscape-Game-H...item3a68730ee7

Themed Heroscape armies are loads of fun. Not too practical (or winning!), but very fun.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Good Trades: Porkins; phil413ican; Grison; twigleg2; mac122; Vydar; Tokah Phatee; dart48; wytefang; SgtHulka
Old July 29th, 2011, 04:53 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

I present to you.... THE MOTHER LOAD

And it can all be yours for only $2700.
Old July 29th, 2011, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
Why won't the scanner lid go all the way down? Lemme just push on it... ugh...urg...

*SNAP*

Hahaha!

If it doesn't fit... try a bigger hammer.

What makes this even more hilarious is the description which reads: "Gently Used".

Last edited by OverEngineered; July 29th, 2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old July 29th, 2011, 05:09 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post

In all fairness this is actually a decent price for 9 master sets and almost every large expansion, plus waves 2-9. Sure its inflated a decent bit, but altogether it would probobly cost less than if you bought it all seperately off of eBay now.

Just my 2 cents

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old July 29th, 2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-Bak-Na View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post

In all fairness this is actually a decent price for 9 master sets and almost every large expansion, plus waves 2-9. Sure its inflated a decent bit, but altogether it would probobly cost less than if you bought it all seperately off of eBay now.

Just my 2 cents
You're probably right. It's not the price that shocks me so much... it's the enormous amount of new 'Scape that someone's been hoarding!
Old July 29th, 2011, 05:20 PM

AgentDex Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post

*SNAP*

This one is awesome! I like how it is listed as "Gently Used"

It's nice to know I am not the only adult addicted to buying and playing with plastic miniatures.
Old July 29th, 2011, 05:48 PM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie View Post
You know- it's interesting... I came across an old Knights and Swog blister pack that I had squirrelled away and thought about ebaying it. I looked and saw the listing for $115 NIB and thought I was sitting on a gold mine. Then I look again a week later and see Knights (just knights-no swog) listed for $20 and even those aren't selling. It the bubble bursting?

I guess that it costs so little to list it that if some turkey comes along drunk and/or stupid you make a huge profit.
I wonder how much ebay commerce is fuelled by alcohol and stupidity. There's science to be done here, folks!
Really? I just won the Knights of Weston and Sir Denrick for $20 with free shipping today off ebay. Never seen the knights for that cheap, and I really wanted some to help out Sir Dupuis. I felt pretty good about this at the time. Was this a cool deal? There were a few bids on it at the end.
Old July 29th, 2011, 06:23 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Knights average about $20 a squad, so to get essentially a free Denrick and not pay shipping either was a good deal.

Old July 29th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

While there are some ridiculous prices asked on eBay, in general I have noticed the prices stabilizing on most items and retreating on some. You can get some good deals - you just have to be patient.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales