Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:10 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape Power Rankings (D1 UPDATE= April Fools)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Hey Jetxik,
Any way you can start a new thread so that you can update the OP and we don't have to search through pages for updates and additions?
Hey tcglkn, he can and does update the first post because he has moderator status. The listing on the first page is current.
Ahh, thanks for spelling that out. I was really confused, because he was asking me to do something that I already do...

Although I hadn't yet updated the first post to include all the MS3 stuff. I really should get on that.

EDIT: Finally updated the first post completely. Of course, the recent D1 and associated moves did not occur, as they are fake.

Note to scytale and others who keep track, I also demoted Pelloth to a C, from a C+. Felt too high, and might still be so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; April 3rd, 2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Thats is what I was wanting... The front page did not have MS3. Thanks for updating.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:40 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!

Quote:
Thats is what I was wanting... The front page did not have MS3. Thanks for updating.
You're welcome.

I had meant to do it awhile ago, but I think I forgot amidst some other things.

I had definitely put the link in though, which was also in that first post.

I'm glad that this is all cleared up now.

I'm also eagerly awaiting any post-D1 tourney results!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
You're welcome.

I had meant to do it awhile ago, but I think I forgot amidst some other things.

I had definitely put the link in though, which was also in that first post.

I'm glad that this is all cleared up now.

I'm also eagerly awaiting any post-D1 tourney results!
I guess if I had read far enough I woulda seen the links. Oops.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old April 3rd, 2010, 06:05 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

Hey Jexik,
I will be sure to let you know how the Michigan tourny goes as far as D1 figures.
FBD88

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old April 3rd, 2010, 10:34 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Note to scytale and others who keep track, I also demoted Pelloth to a C, from a C+. Felt too high, and might still be so.
Way to fail at demoting Pelloth.

Anyway, today we got some results in on the D1 figures. D1 basically wrecked the competition, with three of the top 5 using them. There were no other D1 units in play. However, this is a bit of a red herring as the people who used D1 are no strangers to the top of the podium.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 10:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I think Pelloth is a C-.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Clerics in D&D are not adept at fighting.

Online Heroscape!
Old April 3rd, 2010, 10:57 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Anyway, today we got some results in on the D1 figures. D1 basically wrecked the competition, with three of the top 5 using them. There were no other D1 units in play. However, this is a bit of a red herring as the people who used D1 are no strangers to the top of the podium.
Well... and it was single general, no more than x3 commons. Dwarves (with Mogrimm) was a particularly inspired choice for that format. Greenroller(3xGSW@390) was also an almost perfect fit @400 point armies Nice to see the Hydras do so well though.

~Aldin, not sure Pelloth is worth a C- as a tourney fig

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 14th, 2010, 06:40 PM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart

Pelloth would be absolutely AWESOME if the Marrden Nagrubs and Deathreavers were Drow but since theyre not... Pelloth SUCKS. >.>
Old April 14th, 2010, 07:17 PM

falls78 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviofDoom View Post
Pelloth would be absolutely AWESOME if the Marrden Nagrubs and Deathreavers were Drow but since theyre not... Pelloth SUCKS. >.>
He would be even better if he had splazer guns for eyes and chainsaws for fingers. He could even be an A+ if he came with a free cup of coffee, but since he doesn't...Pelloth SUCKS
Old April 14th, 2010, 08:19 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

Hey Jexik,
I just went to a tourny on Sunday and there were a few DnD figures used.
Phantom Knights-A pretty well rounded squad I would give them and A- or and the best and A.
Fen Hydra-Another well rounded unit that can cause massive damage to both hero and squad alike. Maybe a B+ to A- simply because once they take a couple wounds they really decrease in value so you have to do well early otherwise you just wasted 120 points.
Thats all that I can remember for now,
FBD88

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old April 14th, 2010, 08:32 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

I've only used the GSWs competively. I'd say that they deserve at least an A-. They have their weaknesses, but can really do great. And 3 defense lets me feel O.K. about leaving a few away from their king while I move up only a sqaud or so. They did fantastic in an army only made of 4xGSWs/Charos. I had OM efficiency out the wazoo.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
Mark Twain

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion