Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old March 13th, 2010, 10:29 AM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?
Re: G1shark's Customs

nice ships, and those stalagmites rock!

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain
Old March 13th, 2010, 12:24 PM

masonator97 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Cool stuff!

The cake is a lie...
Old March 13th, 2010, 03:06 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByUtgar View Post
Haha! Good one!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Old March 13th, 2010, 03:22 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByUtgar View Post
Haha! Good one!
Punny.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
Mark Twain
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:27 PM

Daddio is surprisingly tart

I liked the tree stump one. Good work!

"I think you like buying HeroScape stuff more than you like actually playing HeroScape." -Mommio-

Daddio's Random Comments (customs page)
Old March 15th, 2010, 02:48 PM

Relenzo2 Woo who?

I kinda like the tree with the cocoon.
Old March 15th, 2010, 03:23 PM

rbaker is surprisingly tart

Wow, all of that was made using apoxie sculpt? Nicely done. About how much, in pounds (lbs), did it take to make these items? I'm just curious how quickly I'd go through 1 lbs.

Does the stone door open? I really like the stalagmites and the tree stump. And mushrooms are always cool.
Old March 15th, 2010, 09:03 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

Well all the stuff I've made I probley ordered about 12 pounds total (3 orders) Ive made some other things not posted though 4 pounds of that went into making the cave. Believe or not the boats take less than 1 pound because you cut the shape in foam sand it down, then spread the apoxie very thin in sections. so it does not take alot of apoxie for that.

Yes, the stone door does actually open and close. the tree stump was made the same way as the boats with foam and tin foil being covered by apoxie so it doesnt take that much. I made the stalagmites with tin foil and covered that with apoxie so I could get a deeper gash into it than you would say the texture I was going for, for boats or wood objects. That did take a bit more apoxie I'd say a large ball maybe alittle smaller than a golf ball for the stalagmites. I still have about 2 pounds at my house unused the the 12 pounds I bought. I'm thinking of ordering another 8 pounds :3

I like my tree with the cocoon to ^^ it deffently needs a better paint coat though but the green wash on it did improve alot I think.

Colors I use for apoxie are natural (light gray) and white just because there easier to paint. I use both a water based paint for washes and Tamiya for normal painting and dry brushes. The foam i use is just simple packaging foam you'd get from buying something. white fluffy and messy XD

... I need to get my airbrush up and running >.< keep forgetting to get thinner for it.

Last edited by G1shark; March 15th, 2010 at 10:47 PM.
Old March 16th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Any rules for opening or closing the Kyrie tomb?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 16th, 2010, 08:37 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Just an idea, but I've found that a great way to make trees is to cover a castle piece with apoxie and then use twigs for branches.

Love the ships, good idea as just using them as vehicles more than weapons.
Old March 16th, 2010, 09:52 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

For the Kyrie tomb a figure must be next to it to open it. Its also deep enough to fit small figures like the spiders so you can also open the box and get a unwelcome surprise.

I may have to require afew of the castle walls for that, sounds like it could work and interesting, by the same token I'd imagen you could make a tree door.

After I finish the boats my next plan is to start on buildings like war tents, cottages, or siege equipment such as a siege tower, soulborg drill (high damage to doors and objects but low defense)

I may also attempt at making some manned guns, one of the things I havent posted that im also working on right now is the soulborg gate, I do have a proto type picture but ive painted the door sence, also the boat is done apoxie sculpt wise, I finished that last night.

Old March 20th, 2010, 12:29 PM

Xzaldar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Cool customs!

I will not stop until I make the worlds best heroscape custom and the best map!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles