Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 24th, 2007, 11:36 AM

gobucks85 has disabled reputation
Help on map creation??

I am new to heroscapers.com
I seen on some peoples maps they have instead of the plastic tiles they have a board of tiles of some sort ??? if some one would help me out on that i would love that thanks???
Old June 24th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm not sure I understand your question.

The images that look computery are made with a program called Virtual Scape. Is that what you mean?

Or possibly by "board" you're talking about Cavalier's lexan mats? There's a thread on this, and you can order them through House Mouse Games.
Old June 24th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Help on map creation??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks85
I am new to heroscapers.com
I seen on some peoples maps they have instead of the plastic tiles they have a board of tiles of some sort ??? if some one would help me out on that i would love that thanks???
The mats are printed on Lexan.

Check out these two threads for details.

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=7971

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=8833
Old June 24th, 2007, 12:44 PM

Glitch has disabled reputation
first welcome to the boards!

sorry but i don't know how to put hexs on a board (i have been wondering about that as well).

the only way i know off to put hexs on a board is to draw them on, one...by...one. wish i could be more help.
Old July 4th, 2007, 02:52 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, gobucks85!

On behalf of our House Moused and Lexan community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, fighting the team across the field

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios