Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 6th, 2018, 08:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Scapemage's Public Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
What could make his carry more beneficial than just using the pterodactyl form?
True, and I wasn't advocating for him to have a carry power but I can see I wasn't really clear.

I just meant that if he fills a niche somehow then that's not necessarily all bad.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 6th, 2018, 09:07 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I haven’t followed this whole thing so if this was already brought up I apologize, but what if he had a more passive carry power and was almost more like a bridge. Something like this.

Water Aid (not a great name)
Anytime Beast Boy (Dolphin) is on a water space, all figures you control within 3 spaces of Beast Boy (Dolphin) May move through all water spaces without having to stop their movement as long as they never enter a water space further then 3 spaces away from Best Boy (Dolphin).

This would make him useful especially for people like Multiple Man, Moloids, things of that nature. The theme being that he will sort of jump
Over and carry you to where you need to go and then move back to where he started.

It could be dumb so if it is just ignore me.
Old August 6th, 2018, 09:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like that. Water walk.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 6th, 2018, 09:16 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
I haven’t followed this whole thing so if this was already brought up I apologize, but what if he had a more passive carry power and was almost more like a bridge. Something like this.

Water Aid (not a great name)
Anytime Beast Boy (Dolphin) is on a water space, all figures you control within 3 spaces of Beast Boy (Dolphin) May move through all water spaces without having to stop their movement as long as they never enter a water space further then 3 spaces away from Best Boy (Dolphin).

This would make him useful especially for people like Multiple Man, Moloids, things of that nature. The theme being that he will sort of jump
Over and carry you to where you need to go and then move back to where he started.

It could be dumb so if it is just ignore me.
I actually love this, but the range would need to be down I think to 1 space.

AQUATIC CARRY
Friendly figures may treat water spaces occupied and adjacent to Beast Boy as sand spaces when moving.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 6th, 2018, 09:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

hmm, sand though? So Sandman could heal while on water adjacent to Beast Boy?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2018, 09:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That is why we need a Waterworld Glyph.
I've actually had an idea for a Glyph/Power like this for a long time. It'd read something like this:

RISING TIDE
At the end of each round, place a blue Tide Marker on this card. As long as [this glyph is occupied/there is an Order Marker on this card], all spaces with a level of X are considered water tiles, where X is the number of Tide Markers on this card.

A map slowly turning into a waterworld as high ground turns into islands is just cool to me. Never found a good design for it, though. Closest I ever got was Phoneix Five Namor, and even for him it's a stretch (his big move was a tidal wave, not a flood).
Old August 6th, 2018, 10:00 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
I've actually had an idea for a Glyph/Power like this for a long time. It'd read something like this:

RISING TIDE
At the end of each round, place a blue Tide Marker on this card. As long as [this glyph is occupied/there is an Order Marker on this card], all spaces with a level of X are considered water tiles, where X is the number of Tide Markers on this card.

A map slowly turning into a waterworld as high ground turns into islands is just cool to me. Never found a good design for it, though. Closest I ever got was Phoneix Five Namor, and even for him it's a stretch (his big move was a tidal wave, not a flood).
Cool idea, Ocean Master might be your best bet.
Old August 6th, 2018, 10:05 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Or Attuma.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

IT’S NOT ATTUMA!
Old August 6th, 2018, 10:24 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:

RISING TIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Quote:
Quote:

RISING TIDE

Cool idea, Ocean Master might be your best bet.
I am very interested in designing Ocean Master, so I'm happy to run with it. A water glyph is sorely needed given the snow glyph.

Old August 6th, 2018, 11:07 PM

OCEAN MASTER
ORM MARIUS

ATLANTEAN
UNIQUE HERO
ANTAGONIST
DETERMINED
MEDIUM 5

LIFE 5
MOVE 5
RANGE 1
ATTACK 5
DEFENSE 5
POINTS 250?

SORCERY OF NERON
Start the game with one Glyph of Mystic Ocean Trident on this card. While equipped with a Glyph of Mystic Ocean Trident, Ocean Master may cast spells as though he had the Magical Defense special power.

RISING TIDE
Start the game with 6 blue Tide Markers. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of moving Ocean Master, you may place one Tide Marker on this card. All spaces on the battlefield whose level is lower than the amount of Tide Markers on this card are considered water spaces.

DEEP SEA ROYALTY
Ocean Master does not stop his movement when entering water spaces. Add 2 to Ocean Master's attack, defense, and range while he is on a water space. If no other Atlantean Kings are on the battlefield, Ocean Master is also considered to have the Class of King.

SUPERSTRENGTH

GLYPH OF MYSTIC OCEAN TRIDENT
Description = Lightning Control

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
Instead of attacking normally with the figure equipped with this glyph, you may choose a figure without the Electrically Charged special power within 4 spaces of the figure equipped with this glyph and roll the 20-sided die. If the figure equipped with this glyph is an Atlantean, add 6 to your roll. If you roll 16 or higher, that figure receives one wound and you may use this special power again. You may continue rolling for this special power until you fail to inflict a wound.

Really rough stuff here, but this is my first draft. Ocean Master is Aquaman's brother. He took a deal with the demon Neron giving him a powerful trident which grants only him magical abilities. The trident can control lightning, whilst his helmet can control water to extreme levels. Hence, I dragged the rising tide gig onto his card from the glyph. He is only slightly weaker than Aquaman but is very comparable, so I gave him Power of the Deep and same stats as Aquaman I, except 1 fewer attack.

Last edited by Scapemage; August 7th, 2018 at 11:58 AM.
Old August 6th, 2018, 11:28 PM

I like what you have here overall better than what I have, but I do really like the Palace Intrigue power I put on mine. Part of the best part about Ocean Master is that he IS Aquaman's brother, they grow up together, and he's envious towards the thrown and plays politics of Atlantis a lot rather than always outright facing down Aquaman. I like the idea that if he's surrounded by Palace Guards, they will protect him and, in the absence of Aquaman or another ruler, Ocean Master will be able to win their loyalty completely and act as their king (My write up for Atlantean Palace Guards had synergy with Atlantean Kings).

ATLANTEAN PALACE INTRIGUE
If a common Atlantean figure you control is within six clear sight spaces of Ocean Master, Ocean Master cannot be attacked and he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. If no other Atlantean Kings are on the battlefield, Ocean Master is also considered to have the Class of King.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy