Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 20th, 2013, 04:33 AM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Shop - Spend Your Reward Points!

Quote:
BTW, Dark Phoenix initial only cost 5 points, & that was only because it required cloning out the signature, otherwise a straight comic swap like that would be only 4 points.
Wow, you're a lot better at this stuff than I am. With how much trouble I had when I tried to do my own Anti-Monitor comic swap, I'd be charging 100 points per alt. card!

Last edited by clembo2021; February 20th, 2013 at 04:50 AM.
Old February 20th, 2013, 06:58 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

2 points - Variant Card- Pre-made. A variant C3G card previously created to satisfy another person's request.
4 points - Variant Card- Initial Comic Swap. This is a straight swap of original comic with comic of your choosing.
4 points - Variant Card- Background Swap. This is a straight swap of the mini background with another background provided.
4 points - Variant Card- Colour Swap. This is to change the colour scheme of the released card.
6 points - Variant Card- Initial Mini Swap. This is a straight swap of mini figure pictures & target icon.
7 points+ - Variant Card- Comic Extended. This where the comic provided doesn't provide enough background to all the figure to be away from the border.

+1 point - Small cloning e.g. remove signature from comic art.
+2 points - Change background with a mini swap.
+1 point - Extend mini background that is basic e.g. extend sky.

General idea of larger works:
30 points - Variant Card- Initial Comic Redesign. An example of this would be the Billy Batson. This required colouring, background re-creation, and cloning.
Old February 20th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
2 points - Variant Card- Pre-made. A variant C3G card previously created to satisfy another person's request.
4 points - Variant Card- Initial Comic Swap. This is a straight swap of original comic with comic of your choosing.
4 points - Variant Card- Background Swap. This is a straight swap of the mini background with another background provided.
4 points - Variant Card- Colour Swap. This is to change the colour scheme of the released card.
6 points - Variant Card- Initial Mini Swap. This is a straight swap of mini figure pictures & target icon.
7 points+ - Variant Card- Comic Extended. This where the comic provided doesn't provide enough background to all the figure to be away from the border.

+1 point - Small cloning e.g. remove signature from comic art.
+2 points - Change background with a mini swap.
+1 point - Extend mini background that is basic e.g. extend sky.

General idea of larger works:
30 points - Variant Card- Initial Comic Redesign. An example of this would be the Billy Batson. This required colouring, background re-creation, and cloning.
I went ahead and added this to the OP, under Variant Cards ... for consumer convenience. Looks like variant cards are going to be popular.
Old February 20th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I've found the mod I want LP to do for me. How many points for this?

Spoiler Alert!
That is sweet.

Just to head off questions like this at the pass, though (I know you know already, but for folks who might not), LP's modifications are limited to figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
Wow, this idea is awesome. Definitely gets me excited to be back into playtesting.
Even if that's the only thing we accomplish from this, I'll consider it a huge success!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
I went ahead and added this to the OP, under Variant Cards ... for consumer convenience. Looks like variant cards are going to be popular.
Thanks, Hellfire! I was totally going to suggest that. And thanks, A3n, for putting that helpful list together.

We need to get one of these from LP too when he has the chance.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 20th, 2013, 01:39 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'll get on it soon. I already have some PM's, so I'm being rushed!
Old February 20th, 2013, 04:43 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, it's been confirmed that the C3G Shop is for C3G Members only! So if you want to buy stuff here, playtesting isn't enough. You'll have to be invited to be an Ally or otherwise a member.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 21st, 2013, 05:46 AM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
An example of this would be the Billy Batson. This required colouring, background re-creation, and cloning.
What does this mean? Could we see a small picture of the Billy Batson alt card? Or is it something still in the works?
Old February 21st, 2013, 06:32 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
Quote:
An example of this would be the Billy Batson. This required colouring, background re-creation, and cloning.
What does this mean? Could we see a small picture of the Billy Batson alt card? Or is it something still in the works?
I'm assuming that it means that there was a signature on the comic image, but then again, I'm not an art guy so
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:45 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Orginal comic:

Basically to make the rest of the left arm, the background had to be removed & replaced, & to keep the look consistent I had to remove all of it except the pencil lines & shadow. The the collar was removed & replaced with a neck & T-shirt circular collar. Then recoloured Billy's shirt & pants.

Please note that this kind of work will never be the same as a comic as I do not own a graphics tablet & therefore all work is done by mouse which is not a real substitute on a pencil.

Old February 21st, 2013, 08:58 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Cool!
Old February 21st, 2013, 10:35 AM

Wow, I know it's no paper and pencil, but that's darn impressive, A3n!!

Old February 21st, 2013, 10:54 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Wow, I know it's no paper and pencil, but that's darn impressive, A3n!!

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy