Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 31st, 2010, 08:02 PM

Syd Shadows Woo who?
Talking Syd Shadows customs

I've decided to start a thread with my customs to keep them in one place and to avoid sloppy posting. My set of customs I have been working on is an entire Alien Army. There are more to come in this army! I am currently working on a crashed mother ship that will act as the hive and regenerate my common squad aliens. Also I have a smaller UFO Squad on the way and another character. Here is what I have so far. Please look them over and tell me what you think about their statistics and point values. Thanks!

SYD SHADOWS
----------------------------------------------------
Syd Shadows Customs - Check out my customs thread
Custom Terrain
Old November 1st, 2010, 01:18 AM

Renee Woo who?
Re: Syd Shadows customs

your customs are awesome...
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:44 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

I notice that you have 3 different versions of The Greys.Couldn't you use one of each Greys figure type and have a squad of three different figures?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:48 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

All I can say about the 3 Gray squads, the only one I'm scared of is that last one.

I think that squad needs a power like Deliverance

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old November 1st, 2010, 08:32 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
All I can say about the 3 Gray squads, the only one I'm scared of is that last one.

"Squeal Like A Pig Special Attack"
Old November 1st, 2010, 01:16 PM

Syd Shadows Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
I notice that you have 3 different versions of The Greys.Couldn't you use one of each Greys figure type and have a squad of three different figures?
That's actually a really good idea. I didn't think about doing that. I think I will make it so there is one of each in each squad. Thanks!

SYD SHADOWS
Custom Terrain
Old November 1st, 2010, 01:18 PM

Syd Shadows Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post

lol, they are kind of scary looking with their probes

SYD SHADOWS
Custom Terrain
Old November 1st, 2010, 06:13 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

...I posted in your other Greys thread. Looks like you did what I was recommending for the Greys, i.e. 3 attack, mind control 17, no precise shot. I think you should make Dr. Satan Teleport only after blocking an attack. For Mirtux, why does it say "Slime" can heal himself? Is there a Slime that I'm missing? Anyway, these are cool. Do you have these figs on bases?

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:38 PM

Syd Shadows Woo who?

Oops, that's just a typing error, the "slime". At first I was going to call Mirtux Slime. I have the figures on bases right now. They are from the Horrorclix and some are from a Star Wars set. I plan to get Heroscape Base stickers to put onto other bases and move the figures to them eventually. The UFO was made by my friend Kerthwappysmack. I'm currently working on a crashed mother ship that will act as the Hive and regenerate my common squad guys. I'm also making a squad of smaller UFOs and a couple Huge creatures that the Aliens control.

SYD SHADOWS
Custom Terrain
Old November 2nd, 2010, 12:31 PM

Syd Shadows Woo who?

What do you all think about the point values I set for them?

SYD SHADOWS
Custom Terrain
Old November 3rd, 2010, 04:20 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

They're good.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old November 4th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Nice customs. I love the martian army theme.

For Othi's Alien Transport do the transported figs have to start and/or end adjacent to Othi?

The They are priced waaaaay too low. They're like better Omni Snipers (100 points) given the Shades best power (100 points). With 2 doubled attack dice They could easily be 160 points a squad.

The Greys are cool, and I'm a +1 for Kaiser Cat's suggestion to make them a 3 sculpt squad. For Mind Control how many Greys have to be within 4 spaces of the targeted figure? Just one, or a full squad?

You found an awesome sculpt for Dr. Satan. You could probably drop his price to about 160, though. I think that since Chloroform only hits 10% of the time and he can't attack on a turn he teleports, he's balanced with Shurrak or the Ogre Warhulk as far as his power and tactical impact go.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards