Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old April 13th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: GenCon Volunteers 2009 - Returning volunteers sign up!!

I'm not possitive when we'll be arriving this year, Wed. or Thurs. But as always I'll urge my dad to stay "after hours" on Sunday (that's when free stuff occurs ) so we'll most likely be able to attend tear-down and other closing help.
Old April 13th, 2009, 04:32 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

I'll take the other Friday night slot opposite of skyknight.

You might as well put me down for set up and tear down, since I'm your chauffeur.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old April 13th, 2009, 05:51 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

My chauffeur! I got ya down. Don't feel obligated for all of set up and tear down; just please don't leave Indy without me.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old April 13th, 2009, 06:23 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like i'm on tap for Saturday Afternoon.

Meg will be tagging along with me, and i'll show her the ropes.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old April 13th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Meg will be tagging along with me, and i'll show her the ropes.
Old April 14th, 2009, 12:08 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
My chauffeur! I got ya down. Don't feel obligated for all of set up and tear down; just please don't leave Indy without me.
Don't worry about that. Remember, I've got the hotel in St. Robert on the way, I need you for the trip home. :P

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old April 14th, 2009, 05:15 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc View Post
I'll take the other Friday night slot opposite of skyknight.

You might as well put me down for set up and tear down, since I'm your chauffeur.
Its me and the Ninthster...thats a cause trouble kind of duo...I like it

BTW...I will also be helping with set up.
Old April 14th, 2009, 06:42 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hmmm, sign me up for setup for now. I may have conflicting things that may not permit me to do this, but I should be able.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old April 14th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Its me and the Ninthster...thats a cause trouble kind of duo...I like it
Well, my shift with ChaosChild will be laid-back and quietly efficient. <grin>
Old April 14th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah so you can put us (Cleon ; Cleon's Dad) down for tear-down, for now. Thanks in advance, R˙chean.
Old April 14th, 2009, 05:09 PM

Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker

I can help with teardown. I pitched in informally last year ( I think I'm in one of Retlaw's pictures) and would be glad to help again.

Lord of the Rings TMG Events -Gen Con 13
The North American Championship tournament- Saturday at 4 PM. NMN1342543
Battles of Middle Earth - Saturday at 10 AM. NMN1344930
Old April 14th, 2009, 05:31 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Thank you guys. I promise I will have a better handle on it this time around.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con