Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 20th, 2008, 01:55 PM

heroscapewanabchamp has disabled reputation
Re: E3 2008

Yea Sony Won E3 Without A Question. FF13 Was A little bump in the road but we Still get FF versus. And Sony Has The Most Exclusive Games On The Market Coming.

If you dont have a ps3........... buy one.
Old July 20th, 2008, 02:17 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur1976 View Post

Can I be added to the top list? Thanks
Did you mean to put this here?
Old July 20th, 2008, 03:15 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur1976 View Post

Can I be added to the top list? Thanks
Did you mean to put this here?
, if you read your linked thread you'll notice I re-posted swearing I posted my gamercard yesterday. Too many frosty cold beverages last night perhaps???

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old July 22nd, 2008, 03:37 PM

naps420 Woo who?

I should have posted this sooner, but just found this topic here. I was pretty happy with this years E3 and I was actually surprised at some of the videos I was watching over on gametrailers.

Fallout 3 looks AMAZING! I can not wait to get my hands on this game! It is everything I always imagined it would be when I heard it would be playing out more like Oblivion then the past Fallout titles. The reason the demo was so gory, if you listen to the guy playing, his character has the "Bloody Mess" perk, which makes everyone around you die in the worst possible way (just like the other games)

Dead Space is looking pretty sweet. I've always wanted a good survival-horror game for the next gen systems and it seems now we are getting one that is shaping up to be pretty nice.

Farcry 2 is sounding better and better. At first, from the trailer, I didn't know what to think. Once I seen the actual demo being played though, I fell in love with it. I loved the first (and it's expansions) and hope this one is better then they were. I am wondering if they will have a map editor like the previous one though, don't think I've heard a peep about it at E3.

Postal 3 is looking sweet. I was always a big fan of the previous games. This time, they are going with more of a 3rd person shooter. It's looking sweet. I found it funny that the dude was running around killing people with a large badger though.

Red Alert 3 is gonna be sick! I loved how they did C&C 3 for the xbox, but have always enjoyed the Red Alert games more. I can't wait for this one to ship!

Fable 2 is looking better and better. Now that I've seen the in-game demo being played at E3, I finally can't wait for this game to launch in the next couple months. I loved the first one and this one is looking so much more like what the first one should have been. Can't beat the fact it's gonna be multiplayer!

Bionic Commando made my jaw drop. I've seen the teaser trailer, but now with the in-game demo footage...just WOW! I can not wait for this and BC Rearmed, the remake of the original for PSN and Live Arcade.

Other games I was surprised to see things about at E3....
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Fusion
Left 4 Dead
Quantum of Solace (Game based on the new 007 movie coming out)
Wolfenstien
Infinite Undiscovery
Project Orgin
Old July 22nd, 2008, 03:56 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by naps420 View Post
Farcry 2 is sounding better and better. At first, from the trailer, I didn't know what to think. Once I seen the actual demo being played though, I fell in love with it. I loved the first (and it's expansions) and hope this one is better then they were. I am wondering if they will have a map editor like the previous one though, don't think I've heard a peep about it at E3.

Fable 2 is looking better and better. Now that I've seen the in-game demo being played at E3, I finally can't wait for this game to launch in the next couple months. I loved the first one and this one is looking so much more like what the first one should have been. Can't beat the fact it's gonna be multiplayer!

Infinite Undiscovery

Yeah, I really hope that Far Cry 2 has at least a similar map maker to the last one. I really liked it and I honestly believe that other FPS with map options should look at this as Canon for their's. I loved the Map Maker so much, that I actually never played through the single player campaign. Sad I know, but I just loved mixing things together to give people something to play on that weren't expecting.

I bet you I made at least 37 maps with that thing. If FC2 is anything like that last, then they will definately get a chunk on my $$.

Fable 2 keeps making me want to play it more and more. The more stuff I see the more sad I become. I just want to play it, I want to see how they tweeked spell-use and see if it is as easy to use as they boast.

Infinite Undiscovery is my GF's new obsession. I know she loves games like this, but she hasn't even finished Lost Oddysey, or Kingdom Hearts 2 for goodness sake. We will end up getting this one, no matter what it turns out being. Good, Bad, she'll buy it one day and give it to me as a gift (A trend of her's that she likes to do. She buys it for her but says it's for me, ).

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old July 22nd, 2008, 04:09 PM

naps420 Woo who?

I was the same way with Far Cry. Never beat the game, barely played the single player story. Spent most my time building maps for me and my buddies to play on. I probably made just as many maps as you...give or take a few. Sometimes I wish I still had that game, specially now that I have Xbox Live.
Old August 4th, 2008, 04:47 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger View Post
Wow. Nintendo severely dissapointed me by bringing absolutely nothing to the table. I mean, is ANIMAL CROSSING the only thing you can bring up that interests me? That is terrible, Nintendo. I too have lost a lot of interest in the Wii. As of current, it's only good games are Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl... and that's it. I mean, seriously. That's horrible.
As for FPSes on the Wii, I disagree that they're good on the system. Every FPS we've had on the Wii not named Metroid Prime 3 has sucked immensely as of current. I cannot recall a good FPS besides the mentioned Metroid Prime 3 on the Wii. At all.
This isn't really a big surprise. They have brought to the table all of there A-list games already on the Wii. So, you have to look at how many years of development between games. The only hope is that some other company makes a great game for the Wii. It was pretty much the same for the gamecube. It still seems to me that the console to own this generation is the Xbox 360. I'm not a fan boy at all, I have all three myself, I'm merely stating my opinion. I mainly use my PS3 at this point for blu-ray movies. I still buy exclusives for it but, if I'm going to play something multiplatform I go 360 because the online experience is a bit better, and I can pass the games around to my friends who also have 360's. If Sony games started coming out in 1080P I would likely change this but, thus far that hasn't happened.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games