Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old April 8th, 2008, 02:56 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
New Cartoon Network Cartoon News - Batman and Star Wars

http://www.tv.com/scene-on-tv/show_s...m_clk=gumballs

Check out old school styles w/new Blue Beetle.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old April 8th, 2008, 04:11 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Woah! That's how they're going to draw the cartoon? That is awesome!

-Edit
If the animation is going to be like old school Speed Racer type of in-betweening, it would be more awesome! That is if they can pull it off and make it cool--which I believe they can. Or maybe Samurai Jack type of fluidity in movements.

Old April 8th, 2008, 07:14 PM

soberman knows what's in an order marker soberman knows what's in an order marker
Thanks for posting this, doc!

Actually, I have high-hopes for this Batman show. The Dini-Timm DCAU became increasingly adult and complex over time after it made the transition from broadcast tv to CN. For instance, in retrospect, I can't imagine Lex evolving into the sociopath he ultimately became had the shows remained on KidsWB!

EDIT: What's this I hear- Legion of Superheroes is already over?
Old April 8th, 2008, 11:25 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
I don't know what to make of Cartoon Network right now. I can't keep track of what they have and when its on. I assume the new Transformers cartoon has dug itself an early grave. I think it was on Sunday morning??? Now if they could get rid of Goosebumps and and put Batman and Star Wars in the 8 to 9 p.m. timeslot on Saturday, I'm all for it.

Old April 9th, 2008, 01:14 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Speaking of Speed Racer, has anyone seen the previews for the new cartoon? Blech!

Old April 9th, 2008, 04:48 PM
ATF Agent

The animation sucks:

It's not even about Speed, but his children (with his wife Trixie).

Old April 19th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: New Cartoon Network Cartoon News - Batman and Star Wars

Hmm... it reeks of Silver Age DC. Good in theory, but I'm worried if they'll be able to pull it off. Depends on who they're aiming for. It it's at the elementary school crowd it's bound to fail, but if they shoot higher I could definitely see it working. With the current state of Cartoon Network, though, I'm quite certain it'll last a season before being cancelled because they have no idea how to market it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokscry View Post
I don't know what to make of Cartoon Network right now. I can't keep track of what they have and when its on. I assume the new Transformers cartoon has dug itself an early grave. I think it was on Sunday morning??? Now if they could get rid of Goosebumps and and put Batman and Star Wars in the 8 to 9 p.m. timeslot on Saturday, I'm all for it.
CN? Pay attention to Toonami and Saturday Nights? Laughable. They'll both probably end up on the new Friday Night action block under construction.
Old April 19th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Hmm... it reeks of Silver Age DC. Good in theory, but I'm worried if they'll be able to pull it off. Depends on who they're aiming for. It it's at the elementary school crowd it's bound to fail, but if they shoot higher I could definitely see it working. With the current state of Cartoon Network, though, I'm quite certain it'll last a season before being cancelled because they have no idea how to market it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokscry View Post
CN? Pay attention to Toonami and Saturday Nights? Laughable. They'll both probably end up on the new Friday Night action block under construction.
At one point Cartoon network had some really good shows,and then it seems like everything fell down hill. I loved Samurai Jack,is that even still on anymore,they were scheduled for a movie,but it looks like that is gone.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 19th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That new speed racer looks like crap. They better keep the theme the same as it was.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 19th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
At one point Cartoon network had some really good shows,and then it seems like everything fell down hill. I loved Samurai Jack,is that even still on anymore,they were scheduled for a movie,but it looks like that is gone.
Samurai Jack ended a WHILE ago... but, oddly enough, they brought it back. Started airing on Toonami again a few weeks ago. Episode IV is on tonight at 10:30 (Eastern). And a movie was never confirmed by CN, but Tartakovsky's teaming up with the newly formed Frederator Films to make one a little while ago. No info yet, but it'll probably wrap up the storyline well, as he's writing it and all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV