Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old November 1st, 2014, 12:40 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Codex Public Announcements

This issue, we feature Hyground Tiles (Article by @Ixe ) and the Magic board game (Article by myself). I'm also trying out a new layout this time, so I'm interested to hear your guys' feedback.

As always, I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as we enjoyed putting it together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
And I'm glad to say that it's here! Everybody, Issue 6!

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Happy reading!

~NS

Last edited by El T; November 1st, 2014 at 08:02 PM.
Old November 1st, 2014, 01:06 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Old November 1st, 2014, 04:18 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Just finished reading -- great issue!
Old November 1st, 2014, 08:01 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for your feedback, guys.

I have to give some major props to @Ixe for this issue doing both the cover article as well as an additional column.
Old November 18th, 2014, 07:22 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Hello all,

As you know Issue 7 of the Codex plans to release on January 1st of 2015. However, we've hit a small bump which is I'm the only administrative editor in the forum. Our Co-Editor, MegaSilver, has recently stepped down shortly after Issue 6 released. He has done a lot for us in the forum and we thank him for that; however, we're in need of a third editor who can assist me in keeping the Codex moving.

This includes:

-Making sure everything is running smoothly in the forum
-Making sure articles are turned in on time to the codex email
-Answering any questions that a writer asks about his/her assignment
-Keeping the Codex moving in general, and
-Proofreading each Issue thoroughly before release to scan for spelling errors, grammatical errors and thematic errors.

For the most part things run smoothly and efficiently, but you need to be on heroscapers daily and check in the forum weekly. Also, if your thinking about applying for this position keep in mind that a decent amount of your time should be carved out for the Codex as administrative work can get lengthy (especially with proofreading).

If you'd like to apply please send @El T and I a PM directly. Or, you could always send an email to codex@heroscapers.com

Thanks!
~NS
Old November 18th, 2014, 09:28 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd offer to step up again, but seeing as I have enough trouble with W@HSers I think it best that I sit out.

Best of luck, fellas!

~JS
Old January 1st, 2015, 08:50 PM
Bugger

Hey all, it's that time of the month (two months, rather) again! Myself and the rest of the Codex staff are proud to present the newest edition of the Codex:

Heroscape Codex Vol.2 Issue 7
Download it here

This issue marks our one-year anniversary: on January 1st, 2014, we released our very first issue. I honestly can't believe it's been that long, but it's true.

In my humble opinion, this issue turned out pretty darn well. On page 20 we feature a few short reflections from our staff on the past year of working for the Codex. In addition, we've got a great strategy review on C3V's Mok, written by @Taeblewalker , and a detailed playtest of @Scytale 's Clementine Ford, written by Ixe. More articles include an interesting approach to C3G army-building by @Dysole , a couple of great Fan Fictions by @The Grim Reaper's Friend , and @marrowick 's interview of C3G legend @GreyOwl .

Give it a read! As always, we enjoy your feedback immensely. Give us a holler on Facebook, Twitter, email, or a good old PM to either myself (@El T) or @Ninja Status . Tell us what you liked, what you didn't like, what you'd like to see in March's Codex, anything. We're all ears.

Happy New Year, and keep on 'scaping!

~El T

-- Side Note --
Due to issues with upload permissions (which also caused the delay of this issue's release until late in the day) we have uploaded the Codex to Google Drive rather than the downloads section of Heroscapers.
Old January 1st, 2015, 08:54 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Codex Public Announcements (Issue 7 out now!)

Woohoo! 1st Anniversary!

A huge thanks to our fans, we wouldn't be here without the community .
Old January 1st, 2015, 08:57 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

A new year's treat indeed. Let's clink mugs of eggnog.

Looking forward to reading this tomorrow.
Old January 2nd, 2015, 09:31 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great issue! Thanks, Codex people!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old January 2nd, 2015, 04:09 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome!!!! Man I am glad we still have codex

Thank you guys so much

H E R O S C A P E
Old January 3rd, 2015, 02:46 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is the first time I've read the Codex and its awesome

Reading something like this created by members makes me proud to belong to this site.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News