Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 6th, 2012, 05:06 PM

3hex Woo who?
Question on several subjects

For a power like Wait Then Fire, does the attack bonus for not moving
fade at the end of the turn, or is it progressive? Me and my brothers used to pile on the bonuses turn after turn, but it doesn't seem correct to me.

Also, do temporarily controlled opponents switch sides?
For example, if your opponents Marcu Eisenwein(SP?) engaged to one of your figures is turned over to you via Eternal Hatred, would a normal move away result in a leaving engagement attack, or is he considered a friendly figure for the moment?

And, as a final question, can you add Destructible Object rules to, say, a Ruin or smaller-hex tile? For a home-cooked scenario? Because sometimes
we scatter 1-hex tiles across the battlefield with glyphs underneath in a sort of find-the-Brandar game, where each different type of tile has different life and defense values.

Finally, why the shizz did WotC quit Heroscape, when there was so much cow to be milked? Morons.
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Question on several subjects

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3hex View Post
fade at the end of the turn, or is it progressive? Me and my brothers used to pile on the bonuses turn after turn, but it doesn't seem correct to me.
The bonus does not stack. If you don't move that turn, you get the bonus. If you don't move the following turn, you get the same bonus, not in addition to another W.t.F. bonus.

Quote:
For example, if your opponents Marcu Eisenwein(SP?) engaged to one of your figures is turned over to you via Eternal Hatred, would a normal move away result in a leaving engagement attack, or is he considered a friendly figure for the moment?
He is considered a friendly figure, so you can't take leaving engagement attacks on Marcu; however, your opponent could take them, if they were so inclined. Probably not the smartest move, though.

Quote:
And, as a final question, can you add Destructible Object rules to, say, a Ruin or smaller-hex tile? For a home-cooked scenario? Because sometimes
we scatter 1-hex tiles across the battlefield with glyphs underneath in a sort of find-the-Brandar game, where each different type of tile has different life and defense values.
Sure, go crazy! Write up your own custom rules, and then share them on this site for some kooky-krazy comments!

Quote:
Finally, why the shizz did WotC quit Heroscape, when there was so much cow to be milked? Morons.
That sentence alone, good sir, just earned you some rep.
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
No, Wait Then Fire only lasts for that turn.

Quote:
You answered your own question. In Heroscape, if you "control" a figure, it's your figure for as long as you control it, no matter who controlled it before.

Edit: Filthy ninja...

Old January 6th, 2012, 05:13 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
It does not stack.

Quote:
Considered a friendly figure for the moment.

Quote:
Anything goes in home-brew scenarios. The above seems really great to me.

Quote:
Asked and answered, as the lawyers say.

'd x2

You can also use the question dump for all your heroscape general questions, and the Book of... threads for unit specific questions.

Last edited by Shedim Kabal; January 6th, 2012 at 05:16 PM. Reason: ninja'd
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Additionally, check out the non-WoTC, yet 100% compatible alternative: C3V and SoV customs for quality, professional squads and heroes.
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

For number 3, C3G did something like that for the Warehouse Ruin. Might help further your idea.

Also, I recommend using the Question Dump instead of starting a new thread. It's designed for these kind of questions.

And, welcome to the site!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:44 PM

3hex Woo who?

Sorry, still getting used to the site. Thanks all! If I may plug myself, check out my customs and see what you think!
Old January 7th, 2012, 05:51 PM

fleshbane is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

WOTC dropped heroscape?? anyone know where i can find more info on this??
Old January 7th, 2012, 05:57 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleshbane View Post
WOTC dropped heroscape?? anyone know where i can find more info on this??
This was quite awhile ago...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1422
Old January 7th, 2012, 08:38 PM

fleshbane is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

so their should be alot of info on the topic in question by now..right?? im not claiming to be up to speed on scapers current events ..but i am currious none the less.
Old January 7th, 2012, 09:28 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'll take "Understatements" for $200, Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleshbane View Post
so their should be alot of info on the topic in question by now..right?? im not claiming to be up to speed on scapers current events ..but i am currious none the less.
Old January 9th, 2012, 03:19 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Onacara, Onacara, please stop making me spew coffee allll over my keyboard. At least wait until I can rep you again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's