Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 13th, 2019, 01:58 AM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker
Prize Pool Update! Michigamers Heroscape Tourney

Hear Ye!
Hear Ye!

I pledge to double the prize pool as the tournament rosters nears 15+ competitors. The Michigamers Heroscape Group Inaugural Tourney has a 5$ buy-in that goes directly to a prize pool.

You will find Templar Calvary, Knights of Weston and many more heroscape squads and heroes in the prize pool.

I will also be there with a table feauting everything in the Heroscape Universe for sale. I take debit and credit card as well as cash. Add to your collection

Check out my inventory here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Lastly. Go to The Michigamers Heroscape Group Inaugural Tourney thread to let us know you'll be attending.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events