Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 1st, 2019, 03:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
The Book of Black Swan

The Book of Black Swan

C3G MARVEL WAVE 30
TOIL AND TROUBLE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers Assemble set.
Its model number and name are #045 / Black Swan.

Character Bio - Yabbat Ummon Turru was born into the royal family on her homeworld. When she was young, the Black Swans destroyed her reality and kept her. She was raised as a Black Swan, taught to destroy worlds and to worship Rabum Alal, the Great Destroyer. She became disillusioned when she discovered the true identity of Rabum Alal and left the Swans, destroying several realities on her own as she migrated from universe to universe.

Black Swan was captured on Earth-616 by Black Panther, and became a prisoner of the Illuminati. She supplied the Illuminati with information about ongoing multiversal crises, and did her level best to push Earth's heroes toward nihilism and embracing the necessity of destroying worlds.

She eventually succeeded with Namor. Namor recruited her alongside Thanos and members of Thanos' Black Order to serve in his Cabal, a team opposed to the Illuminati. Afterward, Black Swan continued to serve alongside some of her former Cabal teammates in a reformed Black Order.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Black Swan may choose a friendly Unique Hero that is a King or Visionary for her Black Counsel special power, replacing its class with Destroyer and any of its class-based synergies with these Destroyer Synergies.
  • Black Swan may take a turn before Thanos or a Unique Destroyer Hero you control with her The Black Order special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 03:48 PM. Reason: png
Old March 1st, 2019, 03:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Swan (Design)

NAME = BLACK SWAN
SECRET IDENTITY = YABBAT UMMON TURRU

SPECIES = UNKNOWN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = NIHILIST

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 320

BLACK COUNSEL
At the start of the game, you may choose one Unique Hero you control that is a King or Visionary. For this game, the chosen Hero has the class of Destroyer instead of what is listed on its card.

THE BLACK ORDER
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of another Hero in your army that is named Thanos or is a Unique Destroyer, before taking any turns or using any other special powers, if there are no unrevealed Order Markers on that Hero's card, you may take a turn with Black Swan. You may not take any additional turns with figures other than that Hero.

EVERYTHING DIES
Once per game, after initiative is rolled, you may subtract X from all opponents' initiative rolls. X is the number of Unique Heroes in the game that are destroyed.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by Ronin; May 21st, 2021 at 06:56 PM.
Old March 1st, 2019, 03:40 PM
Symbiotic

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Something dark and cosmic-y. Maybe outright apocalyptic? It would be cool to do something with the 'two Earths smashing into each other' image, if we could figure something out there.

Last edited by Ronin; May 2nd, 2019 at 09:14 PM.
Old March 1st, 2019, 03:59 PM
Symbiotic

Okay, didn't run her through the LCW recently, but I did a while ago, back when I thought she was gonna be lined up after Cassie. (Batman leap-frogged Swan to make it into the April Fools release)

Don't have mini photos, but I included the mini in an order with some of the new Earth X stuff, so I should be able to get some soon.

So here's kicking off the Black Order! And she's also setting precedent on what the Illuminati is gonna look like! (Kings/Visionaries)
Old March 1st, 2019, 04:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like that she's going first with the Black Order power, as she will let us test out that power with a few different types of figures right off the bat since she can recruit Kings and Visionaries for them. Between that and the Destroyer heroes we already have we should get a pretty good idea of how it might work in terms of game balance once all the Black Order is finished.
Old March 1st, 2019, 04:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Still happy with her, assuming the folks who workshopping her Black Order stuff are happy with it. Enthusiastic about Illuminati stuff!
Old March 1st, 2019, 08:20 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Still happy with her, assuming the folks who workshopping her Black Order stuff are happy with it. Enthusiastic about Illuminati stuff!
YK's on board, and I think LO was, last she weighed in. You three are the main folks I remember weighing in on Black Order stuff, so if you're all still feeling it, then I feel pretty good about where she's at.
Old March 1st, 2019, 08:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Everything Dies is a super power name.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 04:58 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Great to see Thanos and the Destroyers (which is a band name) getting some synergy at last! I still wonder about the no unrevealed OMs restriction with Black Order since it means she can't bond with regular C3G Thanos the round he respawns - I wonder if there's a better way.

The complete list of Kings is Black Panther, Aquaman (vI), Sub-Mariner, Ocean Master (conditionally), Solovar and Black Bolt, right? Can't think of any others. I know the only Visionaries are Avengers Stark and Ozymandias.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 2nd, 2019, 06:44 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Great to see Thanos and the Destroyers (which is a band name) getting some synergy at last! I still wonder about the no unrevealed OMs restriction with Black Order since it means she can't bond with regular C3G Thanos the round he respawns - I wonder if there's a better way.
No, but she can rig initiative for him when he comes back!

I think since people seem otherwise on board with the power, I'm willing to take that as a limitation of the synergy. Maw or Glaive might be able to help work around it.

Quote:
The complete list of Kings is Black Panther, Aquaman (vI), Sub-Mariner, Ocean Master (conditionally), Solovar and Black Bolt, right? Can't think of any others. I know the only Visionaries are Avengers Stark and Ozymandias.
If only someone had made lists, and linked them in the OP.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 07:39 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
No, but she can rig initiative for him when he comes back!

I think since people seem otherwise on board with the power, I'm willing to take that as a limitation of the synergy. Maw or Glaive might be able to help work around it.

Fair enough - rigging initiative for that crucial round is nice synergy.

Quote:
Quote:
If only someone had made lists, and linked them in the OP.
Ah! Okay! Looks like I only missed Laufey (and Odin, but being an Event Hero he doesn't matter anyway).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 2nd, 2019, 08:15 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I could see that Ozy bonding driving her cost up. May want some CRB input.
Point range?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library