Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 27th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Gertrude Yorkes
Spoiler Alert!

Karolina Dean
Spoiler Alert!

Chase Stein
Spoiler Alert!
Hey fret - looks like these mini pics might be a bit too small. Are you still able to take new pictures for us?

Also, @japes , while we're here, do the Gertrude Yorkes pics look alright?

Try these ones. Sun has been pretty low here, so lighting may not be the best. Only had 30 minutes of usable sunlight today and rushed to get these taken. If no good I can try again when the weather permits.

Gertrude Yorkes
Spoiler Alert!

Karolina Dean
Spoiler Alert!

Chase Stein
Spoiler Alert!

Wonder Woman
Spoiler Alert!

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old December 27th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'll leave this to @japes but hopefully those'll do the trick.
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Two of those are already finished at first glance on the iPad however these don't look bad.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 28th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

What about the Wonder Woman ones? Anything usable there, japes?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 28th, 2016, 08:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
What about the Wonder Woman ones? Anything usable there, japes?
Yes both sets of photos we need look usable. Not great buy that's no fault of fret's. More of a mini issue, WW looks a little waxy/shiny. I can probably make them work though.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 30th, 2016, 12:10 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Gertrude Yorkes
Spoiler Alert!

Karolina Dean
Spoiler Alert!

Chase Stein
Spoiler Alert!
Hey fret - looks like these mini pics might be a bit too small. Are you still able to take new pictures for us?

Also, @japes , while we're here, do the Gertrude Yorkes pics look alright?

Try these ones. Sun has been pretty low here, so lighting may not be the best. Only had 30 minutes of usable sunlight today and rushed to get these taken. If no good I can try again when the weather permits.

Gertrude Yorkes
Spoiler Alert!

Karolina Dean
Spoiler Alert!

Chase Stein
Spoiler Alert!

Wonder Woman
Spoiler Alert!
Great job Fret, you can take your point for Chase Stein's Photo.

Old January 8th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So, somewhat interesting request here.

The figures used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Superman/Wonder Woman set.
Its model number and name is #044 / Maxima.

This is the newer sculpt for Maxima. Now, we do have pictures of her older sculpt from a few years ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Maxima of Almerac
Spoiler Alert!
...which I believe are usable but, unfortunately, very ugly. So, if anyone out there can take pictures of the newer figure - AND the newer figure looks better than this one - I'd appreciate it! But if the new figure, like so many other Heroclix, looks flat and muddy, we can stick with the old one.

Thanks either way.
Old January 8th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I have the new one and I certainly prefer it. Should have thought about taking pictures of her yesterday when the weather was nicer. I'll see what I can do.
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:47 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
So, somewhat interesting request here.

The figures used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Superman/Wonder Woman set.
Its model number and name is #044 / Maxima.

This is the newer sculpt for Maxima. Now, we do have pictures of her older sculpt from a few years ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Maxima of Almerac
Spoiler Alert!
...which I believe are usable but, unfortunately, very ugly. So, if anyone out there can take pictures of the newer figure - AND the newer figure looks better than this one - I'd appreciate it! But if the new figure, like so many other Heroclix, looks flat and muddy, we can stick with the old one.

Thanks either way.
Dang it...I just bought the old one.

Old January 8th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Here's what I got today:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ronin; January 8th, 2017 at 04:08 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't know about usability of the pics, but that mini's much better.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:04 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Look a bit blurry in the face.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy