Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 5th, 2021, 12:39 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Books: What are you currently reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I enjoyed Dune but I never finished it, only got a little over halfway through it. I should get back to it. My brother got all the books for Christmas, so he'll be checking them out too. I'm not super-excited to see the new movie because Dune really needs to be a TV show considering its length and density, and there's pretty much no way we'll ever see any sequels to the new film which only covers the first half of the first book as far as I know.

I got Gyo the same holiday. I really enjoyed Uzumaki (or really anything by Junji Ito), though I don't know if manga counts as books.

~TAF, who always enjoys weird surreal horror

The movie's gonna be in two parts. This one's pretty much gonna be the first half.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books