Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 19th, 2020, 08:12 PM

XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Signups until 5/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Round 1 is Heat of Battle on Rising Pressure.

The xthorsavagex v. agentward pool of armies is:
* Braxas, Heracles, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion
* Beorn Boltcutter, Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 8000, Zettian Infantryx4
* Executioner 616, Major J15, Hoplitronx10
* Martial La Hire, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Varkaanan Blade Dancersx5
xthorsavagex chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, agentward chooses who places first.

We will be playing tomorrow at 2pm EST 1pm Centrel

I Elected to pick:
Executioner 616, Major J15, Hoplitronx10

Agentward:
Braxas, Heracles, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion

Great close game! Came down to a 1 life braxas and big initiative switch

I mismanaged my order markers in the last round didnt expect him to disenange w/braxas
and First time use the hoppies! they were fun, but I didnt capitalize on blowing them up with 616 as much as I should, I forgot about my shield push too, too many times lol.

fun army and fun game.

End game with disengage braxas was bold move and played well. Well played by @AgentWard

Last edited by XThorSavageX; May 20th, 2020 at 03:10 PM.
Old May 19th, 2020, 10:05 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Round 1 until 5/24

Fun match with superfrog. Good some good pointers from Sir Heroscape's recent advanced play tips video. I had a good lead, even a powerful Jotun smash, but at the end of the day skills beats kills.....besides the whole needing kills to win thing lol. I feel I made some iffy order marker choices at the end. Tough calls to make with so much going on everywhere all at once.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events