Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 16th, 2010, 01:50 AM

FatDragon465 costs too much!
Heroscape tournament

i want to go to a heroscape tournament. i dont really know where to look to find out when and where i can find them. can anyone point me in the right direction to find local tournaments?

Call me the Punisher
Old February 16th, 2010, 08:10 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape tournament

Usually this forum (The Events Forum) is the place to go.

You can also check the Events Calendar, which is up on your menu-bar next to User CP.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events