Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 13th, 2009, 09:52 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Game Night New Rule

I wanted to hear some feedback on our game. We played the other day with a little change in OM placement. Basically, in order to foster more synergy, we played were you cannot place more than one OM on a card. Once you have only two cards, you may place an extra marker then. When down to one card, you may place all markers there.

It made everyone move more figures out in the field, no one figure dominated markers and still allowed a lone survivor a fighting chance by having multiple markers on him. It also avoided the "homing missile" problem with regular MS where a figure takes all the OMs and gets played until death, then another and so on one at a time. It also felt more like teams of heroes having to divide up the markers. I enjoyed it quite a bit but I realize it can be broken or something bad could have been overlooked.

Suggestions, comments, tomatoes?

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion