Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old August 16th, 2021, 09:53 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Custom Unit Playtesting Exchange

Awesome custom idea, but yes the SoV is not the place for unpainted. Still gotta establish the Custom Unpainted Confederation if we want those to get traction

Would definitely play with the lich, looks pretty strong but doesn't have a bonding option so... well deserved as a stand alone.
@SchismaticSounds are you looking to get it playtested?
Old August 16th, 2021, 10:25 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Awesome custom idea, but yes the SoV is not the place for unpainted. Still gotta establish the Custom Unpainted Confederation if we want those to get traction

Would definitely play with the lich, looks pretty strong but doesn't have a bonding option so... well deserved as a stand alone.
@SchismaticSounds are you looking to get it playtested?
Good to hear that seconded then. Yes, get the confederation together!
I've just begun 4 other varigated options on some available figures chosen. I'll tag you in their post on my customs thread. Unsure where to go from there.
Old August 17th, 2021, 08:26 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looking for playtest exchange on this, I think the design is pretty close to SoV submission.
Old August 17th, 2021, 09:46 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Looking for playtest exchange on this, I think the design is pretty close to SoV submission.
I’ll do some playtesting with her.

Here are the two options I would like playtested.
Choose whichever or try both.

PHOA RA - The Desert Lich
Spoiler Alert!

PHOA RA - The Crypt Guardian
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; August 19th, 2021 at 11:05 PM.
Old August 18th, 2021, 12:29 AM

I will test the second one, strikes a chord because I like crypt guardians already and I've been wanting to use the mini for a bit now.
Old August 19th, 2021, 09:47 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

@SchismaticSounds @Shiftrex

Either of you still looking for an exchange? I will have some time tomorrow and am willing to swap with a VC playtest.
Old August 19th, 2021, 10:26 PM

Always! I'm doing two games over the weekend for Sounds but I am open.

I need my Hybrid Monk tested.
Old August 19th, 2021, 10:36 PM

Sure thing. Do you mean these guys?

Shiftrex is testing #2 which I just updated with a lower point value and dropping unholy drain.
Seems like this one will be the route I take with the custom.
Old August 19th, 2021, 10:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Always! I'm doing two games over the weekend for Sounds but I am open.

I need my Hybrid Monk tested.

Do you have anything specific you want to see it tested with or want me to pick?

I will PM you the unit I'd like to see tested for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Sure thing. Do you mean these guys?

Shiftrex is testing #2 which I just updated with a lower point value and dropping unholy drain.
Seems like this one will be the route I take with the custom.
Yes those are the guys, there is a specific unit combination I'd like to see tested so I can PM you with that information. Which version do you want me to test? The Crypt Guardian image in Post #76?

Also any specific scenario/army you'd like to see?
Old August 19th, 2021, 11:09 PM

@kevindola

I've been told that Raelin is a good pairing for this unit. I've already tested with monks so I'm not too concerned there. I think it is helpful to test against at least 1 large figure if possible because of the wide application of Death Touch. No further preferences.
Old August 19th, 2021, 11:38 PM

Okay, and yes, that one will do. Nothing too specific. Just a pairing with 1 or 2 crypt guardians. 400-500 point army.
Old August 20th, 2021, 12:02 AM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm looking for a playtest exchange with the following unit:

Spoiler Alert!

My only preferences are for the unit would be run against a melee-heavy army and for both sides to contain only Classic/VC figures. My main questions are whether the unit is boring to play or unfun to fight. The earliest I could reciprocate would be this weekend, so any takers can time themselves accordingly; I don't expect a fast report.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards