Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old September 17th, 2018, 12:41 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Autumn Customn Competition - Enter by September 30

What are you doing here? Go vote at the poll!

Autumn is coming. And with Autumn, comes fall. And the bigger they are, the harder they fall. And giants are pretty big, so we're doing giants, okay? Not just any giants, though, a squad of giants. Make a squad of giants and you might just win the most coveted prize of them all: a spot right in the middle of my signature.

The figures pictured are the Ogre Smasher, Ogre Clubber, and Ogre Guard from Reaper Bones. They all appear to be large 7 (or huge 8 if some part of you feels a need for giants to be huge). Thanks to obfuscatedhippo for the picture!

Entries must be in by September 30, as the poll will go up sometime on the 1st.

More (easier to photoshop) pictures:
Spoiler Alert!

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote if you enter.

5. You must use the figures pictured. You may use different paint jobs of the same figures.

Other Clarifications:

You may reuse your old customs

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you. Also, it's pretty easy to make your own, just use @Xorlof 's awesome card creator.

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before I post the poll.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favour so I recommend them.

Contestants:
Heroscaper 101
kolakoski
flameslayer93
Ronin
Astroking
Lazy_Orang
Arch-Vile
Taeblewalker
Airballshooter
Superfrog
NecroBlade
obfuscatedhippo
Flash_19
Dark_Stranger

Previous Competitions' Contestants:
@Tiranx @JaesShurrig @Taeblewalker @The Dewk @aksisu11 @NecroBlade @capsocrates @Scytale @DewNoHarm @WarBeast @Toogwick_tuk @Confred @Ninja Status @Dysole @JC McMinis @orgsbane @heroscaper2010 @Ixe @obfuscatedhippo @Lazy Orang @IshMEL @CJtheMighty @Sam @BiggaBullfrog @kolakoski @Zetsubo @TheAverageFan @flameslayer93 @HEROSCAPERMTL @Astroking112 @Dark_Stranger @mac122 @Heroscaper101 @Yodaking @superfrog
Let me know if you want to be taken off of this list and I'll try to remember for next time.

This contest has been approved by @Jim

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; October 1st, 2018 at 11:42 AM.
Old September 17th, 2018, 12:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Autumn Customn Competition - Enter by September 30

If these guys come unpainted and that's the picture of them, might not getting pictures for cards be tricky?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 17th, 2018, 01:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the tag. I have a few different things going on over the next few weeks so I don't think I'll be participating in this one though. My first thought was that if I did make a submission, I'd make them a Unique Squad called Jotuns' Little Brothers. Feel free to steal that if you like it. Giving them the ability to take some punishment like a Giant should while only having 1 life each will be tricky though, excited to see what others come up with! Last comment, it looks like they could fit on a single large base to me rather then be double base figures, which would help with mobility. Not sure if that is something open to interpretation for the design parameters or if they must be double based.
Old September 17th, 2018, 01:18 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

It's great to see another custom contest up, and I'm already having a lot more inspiration than I did for the last one. Will this be posted to the front page as well, to attract even more attention?

I'm hoping to have something that I'm proud of ready by the 30th. A squad of giants is an interesting challenge for sure.
Old September 17th, 2018, 01:26 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, lots of enthusiasm already! This should be good.

As for the picture and their non-prepainted state, yes making cards will be a bit tricky for these guys. I'm going to take that picture and put them on a white background so that once I start making cards I can just use that same stencil over and over, but google can find pretty similar looking ones on easier backgrounds.

Two-spaced or one-spaced? I don't really care which way you go for this. Do what you would do with the figures if you had them.

And yes, this should be on the front page again.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old September 17th, 2018, 01:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Oooh, giant squad.

Fun.

I also have no ideas.

Hopefully that changes
Old September 17th, 2018, 01:50 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Wow, lots of enthusiasm already! This should be good.

As for the picture and their non-prepainted state, yes making cards will be a bit tricky for these guys. I'm going to take that picture and put them on a white background so that once I start making cards I can just use that same stencil over and over, but google can find pretty similar looking ones on easier backgrounds.

Two-spaced or one-spaced? I don't really care which way you go for this. Do what you would do with the figures if you had them.

And yes, this should be on the front page again.
Would you mind linking some viable pictures for card creation?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 17th, 2018, 02:02 PM
Hard as ice

Do they need to be giants, or can they be ogres or anything else the person creating them comes up with? Does it just need to use those figures in a three-man squad?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 17th, 2018, 02:56 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I think it is a squad and only if they are huge.
Old September 17th, 2018, 04:03 PM
On vacation...

I'm going to say that the word "giant" is not required to be the race of your entry. Also, I'm about to put some easier pictures to photoshop in the OP.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old September 17th, 2018, 08:41 PM
On vacation...

Clarification:

You must use the figures pictured. I'll try to be more explicit about that in the future.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old September 18th, 2018, 01:43 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Ooo, a giant squad! Good luck all, seems like a great contest.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards