Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 2nd, 2013, 12:32 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Player Rankings Thread

Congrats to Foudzing for gaining his second championship. His win over sparkle vaults him all the way to #3 in the rankings, making him the fifth person to hold the third spot in just the past few weeks (Filthy, Wanderer, Kinseth, and Infectedsloth have all taken turns as well). Sparkle still has a comfortable hold on the #2 spot. (The 2->3 gap was a very large one before; while it has shrunk it's still the largest gap in the rankings.)
Old July 2nd, 2013, 03:21 PM

Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker

Out of 2 onlinescape matches I'm 1-1 against the top 2! I'll consider that a success!
Old July 2nd, 2013, 08:47 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Heh, one loss just plummeted me three spots in the rankings. Maybe I should just drop out now so my Black Wyrmlings don't send me all the way out of the top 25.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 09:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
LOL, I can only imagine my rank #.

Huh, I just noticed this now. Good luck to all of the current placers. ^_~

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 09:27 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lol I'm not even close. So far I am 4-4 in online games.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 09:33 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Lol I'm not even close. So far I am 4-4 in online games.
I don't even remember how many game I've played. I wanna say like... 10?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; July 2nd, 2013 at 09:33 PM. Reason: I know quite a few of those are losses as well~
Old July 2nd, 2013, 09:35 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, what a pleasant surprise to see I'm as highly ranked as 20th place (at least for the moment). I guess I'm better than I thought I was. Thanks for giving me an excuse to inflate my ego guys!

Edit: Two more wins jumped me up to 11th place!

Edit: And a loss takes me down to 16th place! Oh well.

Last edited by The CEE; July 23rd, 2013 at 04:10 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 09:36 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I would be doing pretty well if I hadn't gone 1-6 in Season 1.

So far I've made it to the playoffs in every other season in which I've been a regular player (and not a sub). Hoping to keep it up again with Season 8.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 3rd, 2013, 11:44 AM

C$$ knows what's in an order marker C$$ knows what's in an order marker

Hypothetically, would it be possible to remove (or hide) a player in the rankings if they preferred to not be tracked?

I know some players join the tournaments just for fun, and worrying about rankings might lessen the experience for them.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 12:37 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by C$$ View Post
Hypothetically, would it be possible to remove (or hide) a player in the rankings if they preferred to not be tracked?

I know some players join the tournaments just for fun, and worrying about rankings might lessen the experience for them.
An interesting thought. I was wondering something similar in that releasing these rankings publicly might cause people to play too competitively, ie. bring serious A level armies when they might otherwise have tried something different.

- Raider30
Old July 3rd, 2013, 12:54 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

That is why we often go with the "Bring 2" format Raider30. If you bring 2 A+ level armies, be prepared to face one of them every match.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 02:37 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by C$$ View Post

Well, we would still track them, as we need a ranking for pairing purposes. If a player really didn't want to be on the leaderboard, then sure, we could hide his rank. Really, though, I suspect that the people who play just for fun wouldn't bother to worry about their ranking, whatever it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider30 View Post
An interesting thought. I was wondering something similar in that releasing these rankings publicly might cause people to play too competitively, ie. bring serious A level armies when they might otherwise have tried something different.

- Raider30
As Kinseth says, we try to make sure that players can't win our tournaments just by bringing super-high-end (or low-end) army(s). While the bring 2 formats can be played by bringing something really good and something really bad, then you'll only win 1/2 the time, on average; you might get lucky enough to win several games, but you won't be able to keep a high spot in the rankings for long.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; July 3rd, 2013 at 02:47 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events