Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 18th, 2013, 05:12 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!
Re: A Discussion on Scale in C3G

Real nice, real nice. May I recommend repainting the batpod?
Old April 18th, 2013, 07:54 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: A Discussion on Scale in C3G

The Batman that comes with it isn't as overwhelmingly out of scale as I thought, but still seems bigger than the others. I may pick one up nonetheless; it fits on the board nicely.

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old April 21st, 2013, 07:04 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I found some motorcycles in Toys R Us that fit great on one hex. They're called Nitro Mites. I got one (blind purchase in a bag) for $1.50 today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 21st, 2013, 11:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Blind purchase huh? Do you know what the possibilities are (pictures on a display stand or the package itself) or is it a complete surprise? With more and more motorcycle options, we might need a DO for them soon. It would be cool to have Hulk pick one up and throw it at someone too. I actually used some of my motorcycles today on a city map, but just as movement blockers as they were parked next to a building.
Old April 21st, 2013, 11:33 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There's 24 pictures on the back of the bag plus they have some packs where you can see what you're getting. Since I didn't care about the colors, I just grabbed a bag. They also have Marvel licensed motorcycles for a little more. I was thinking about getting the pack with Captain America's bike.

Quote:
Old April 21st, 2013, 11:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I might be heading to Toys R Us sometime soon. Capt. Americas bike would be pretty tempting depending on how it looks. Throw up some pics if you get a chance. I'd love to see how they match up in size with the bikes I already have.
Old May 20th, 2013, 05:05 PM
C3G Landlord

A couple weeks back I stopped by Toys R Us and managed to find those Nitro Mites, I didn't buy any though. They just were not what I was expecting. A little on the small side and really cartoony in style. I don't think they would have fit in at all with the Hot Wheels motorcycles and 1:43 scale trucks I have already. Thanks for letting me know about them though quozl, I would have never found them had I not been actively searching for them as they were not in the superhero or toy car section.

I did stop by Walmart today and picked up some new motorcycles though. No pictures to post right now but a quick review. I got the Ducati 1098R, it is a yellow sporty racing bike similar to a Ninja. The riders hands are now circles that envelope the handlebar grips so the figure does stay on quite nicely, however he is sculpted in a position to suggest that he is leaning into a turn which throws off the bikes balance. I could not get the bike to stand up on it's own at first, unlike all the other bikes I have, but then suddenly it did stand on it's own. So while possible to get the bike to stand up freely, I think I'll end up having to make some kind of stand for this one.

The other bike I got was the Blast Lane. It is a chopper style bike and the figure only has one hand on the handlebar. Since they had a bunch of this one in stock I actually bought 3 of them with the intention of someday turning them into my G.I. Joe Dreadnoughts. I'm going to try to cut away the arm he has across his lap and replace it with an arm holding the appropriate weapon. Flame thrower for Torch, Chainsaw for Buzzer (or even a chain saw gun if the soon to be released Gears of War minis have something I can use), and a gun with a big blade on the end for Ripper. I don't expect the weapons and arms to be too difficult to find and mod with the help of some green stuff, it will just take some time collecting it all. The harder part will be finding 3 new heads. I think a head with a Mo-Hawk for Ripper I can actually find, but then Torch and Buzzer heads I'm not too sure about.

Anyways, don't expect to see these custom figures anytime soon as I have tons of projects sitting around not getting done already but I wanted to share my plans with you all in case someone was interested in following my lead. The Hot Wheels Motorcycles might not be so easy to find a year or two from now when I finally get all 3 custom figures done so buy them now.
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:13 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

That mod sounds great! I know what you mean with alot of mods still in the idea phase/ in pieces stage. I have wanted to turn the giant machine gun Punisher into Roadblock since I saw the figure, but alas, no cuts yet.

By the way, they are called Dreadnoks.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:15 PM

Yeah, the Nitro Mite motorcycles fit in better with the Hot Wheels cars C3G uses, not the 1:43 stuff.

Quote:
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Hmmmm....I have that Punisher figure with the huge chain gun and never thought about him as Roadblock. That sounds like a good idea so be sure to share your results and process if you ever get around to it. I'm still holding out hope that Heroclix will announce a G.I. Joe line base on the 80's comics but since it does not look like that will happen custom jobs is the only alternative.
Old May 21st, 2013, 02:01 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I thought I'd share the list I have of mod ideas (unfortunately, I'm much better at ideas than follow through.) :
Snake-Eyes - Black Tarantula
Storm Shadow - oldest Taskmaster, Ronin could also work
Quick Kick - Chang Shi
Beachhead - LT. Gordon with JSA Atom's Head
Roadblock - Punisher with Head Swap from CA Luke Cage
Destro - older Deadman with gun hand added.
Crimson Guard - older Crimson Dynamo heads on Richard Fisk bodies
VIPERS - Metropolis SCU
Duke - Commander Rogers
Scarlet - Slingshot with Crossbow from Huntress
Zarana - Sin
Zartan - Damage with a gun
Serpentor - Kobra
Baroness - Victoria Hand
Lady Jaye - Maria Hill with Slingshot's hand and backpack from Harpoon
Cobra Troops - Howling Commandoes
Firefly - Union Jack
Billy - Phobos minus Ax or Amadeus Cho minus thoughts
Jinx - Scorpion (female from CA set) or White Tiger
Hooded Cobra Commander - Jack Flagg
Dr. Mindbender - Fixer
BATS - Klaw
Hard Master - Gorgon
Tomax/Xamot - CA Leader with head of Harpoon or Jigsaw (x2)
Iron Grenadiers - Shadow Council Soldiers
Gung-Ho - General Ross with Stonewall's arm and gun of Punisher
Flint - Bucky Barnes from Avengers movie set
Cobra Commander - Streets of Gotham Red Hood
Dreadnok - Mercenary Batman set
Dreaknok - Nomad
Dreadnok - Johnny Blaze
Dreadnok - Ares Chaos War
Croc Master - Bane older

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; May 21st, 2013 at 02:07 AM.
Old May 21st, 2013, 09:58 AM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: A Discussion on Scale in C3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I thought I'd share the list I have of mod ideas (unfortunately, I'm much better at ideas than follow through.) :
Snake-Eyes - Black Tarantula
Storm Shadow - oldest Taskmaster, Ronin could also work
Quick Kick - Chang Shi
Beachhead - LT. Gordon with JSA Atom's Head
Roadblock - Punisher with Head Swap from CA Luke Cage
Destro - older Deadman with gun hand added.
Crimson Guard - older Crimson Dynamo heads on Richard Fisk bodies
VIPERS - Metropolis SCU
Duke - Commander Rogers
Scarlet - Slingshot with Crossbow from Huntress
Zarana - Sin
Zartan - Damage with a gun
Serpentor - Kobra
Baroness - Victoria Hand
Lady Jaye - Maria Hill with Slingshot's hand and backpack from Harpoon
Cobra Troops - Howling Commandoes
Firefly - Union Jack
Billy - Phobos minus Ax or Amadeus Cho minus thoughts
Jinx - Scorpion (female from CA set) or White Tiger
Hooded Cobra Commander - Jack Flagg
Dr. Mindbender - Fixer
BATS - Klaw
Hard Master - Gorgon
Tomax/Xamot - CA Leader with head of Harpoon or Jigsaw (x2)
Iron Grenadiers - Shadow Council Soldiers
Gung-Ho - General Ross with Stonewall's arm and gun of Punisher
Flint - Bucky Barnes from Avengers movie set
Cobra Commander - Streets of Gotham Red Hood
Dreadnok - Mercenary Batman set
Dreaknok - Nomad
Dreadnok - Johnny Blaze
Dreadnok - Ares Chaos War
Croc Master - Bane older
I actually have my own thread in the custom figures section where I have a lot of Cobra units made, you should check it out. Oh, and thanks for the ideas for more!

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy