Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 9th, 2015, 08:28 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Iron Monger

I've always just added everything together, then applied. Seems that's the general consensus.
Old July 9th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

There seems to be a pretty strong agreement on johnny's ruling, so I'll go ahead and throw an FAQ together:

Quote:
  • Q - How does the "to a minimum of 1 die each" line from Imposing Presence work for a defending Moloid on a shadow space? In which order do I apply the effects?
    A - All effects are applied simultaneously. Combine any positive boosts with the negative effect before applying it to the unit. In the above case, you combine the -1 from Imposing Presence with the +1 from Cave Dwellers and the +1 from the shadow space for a total of +1 (so the Moloid would be rolling 2 defense dice).
I thought using the Moloids (who naturally have 1 defense and therefore could easily have this situation come up) as an example made it easier to understand, but maybe it's just excess wording?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Ronin; August 31st, 2017 at 10:00 PM.
Old July 10th, 2015, 07:01 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
There seems to be a pretty strong agreement on johnny's ruling, so I'll go ahead and throw an FAQ together:

Quote:
  • Q - How does the "to a minimum of 1 die each" line from Imposing Presence work for a defending Moloid on a shadow space? In which order do I apply the effects?
    A - All effects are applied simultaneously. Combine any positive boosts with the negative effect before applying it to the unit. In the above case, you combine the -1 from Imposing Presence with the +1 from Cave Dwellers and the +1 from the shadow space for a total of +1 (so the Moloid would be rolling 2 defense dice).
I thought using the Moloids (who naturally have 1 defense and therefore could easily have this situation come up) as an example made it easier to understand, but maybe it's just excess wording?
We need a smiley for "Do the Math"

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 10th, 2022, 01:50 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

An additional source for the same figure is Classics (Iron Man vs. Iron Monger Battle Pack) #2-12 / Iron Monger.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library