Grimnak 28 44.44%
Tornak 12 19.05%
The Swog Riders and/or Krug and Mimring 11 17.46%
Nerak 5 7.94%
Ornak 7 11.11%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 16th, 2008, 02:17 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Favorite Orc Hero?

Mine has got to be Ornak. He has uses outside of an Orc army too, making the Vampires even better. He is also friends with the Deathwalkers.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; May 16th, 2008 at 03:25 AM.
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:32 AM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation
Re: Favorite Orc Hero?

ornak is preety cool, but i have to say grimnak is cool, especially with gruts. i rarely use them as alike, a first assult, but if my first plan doesn't work, then they're a good back up.
Old May 16th, 2008, 03:08 AM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!

You've been *CHOMPED* chump! What could be more fun than that?
Old May 16th, 2008, 03:25 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib View Post
You've been *CHOMPED* chump! What could be more fun than that?
Taking a turn with Grimnak AND Krug would be.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old May 16th, 2008, 04:56 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Best? Krug. Favorite? Grimnak.
Old May 16th, 2008, 06:43 AM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

I usually do very well with an orc army and Grimnak and Krug. Krug sits back and runs the board when the others are dead.

Old May 16th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Grimsnack (sic) for nostalgic reasons. He was the first figure of whom I said, "This is just freakin' amazing!"
Old May 16th, 2008, 09:09 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Grimnak, if for no other reason than the similarity in name to the Dinobot Grimlock.

"Me Grimlock! Crush Decepticons!"

-insert signature here-
Old May 16th, 2008, 10:25 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I went with Nerak. I think the +1 Defense he give Orcs within his range is golden. He goes together with Heavy Gruts like Peas and Carrots and although he doesn't bond with them, he's still pretty useful with Arrow Gruts and Swogs.
Old May 16th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tornak because I fall hard for fast-moving figures - even cooler when they're large/huge heroes (MBS, Jotun, Dupuis Sujoah)
He and a group of Orc Warriors are a faster version of MDG and the Legos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Grimsnack (sic) for nostalgic reasons. He was the first figure of whom I said, "This is just freakin' amazing!"
I'm sure that was Guerillinator's first impression too. I introduced him to the game at Wave 2. He had a grand time utilizing Chomp to feast on Denrick and the KoW.

Last edited by Hex_Enduction_Hour; May 16th, 2008 at 10:38 AM.
Old May 16th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Hard call. My favorite orc hero is Grimnak (almost no thought needed for that), even though each of the orc champion are great fun to play.

But including the Beasts in there, well, I have to go with them. I am an Arrow Grut player from the beginning--Krug and Mimring with some Swogs, well, those guys are just an absolute kick to play!
Old May 16th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

This poll is just a little off because of the inclusion of Krug and Mimring along side the Swog riders. I understand they all fall under the 'Beasts' category, but they're not necessarily Orc heroes. Rather, their units who work well within certain builds of an Orc army. I mean, Krug isn't even an Orc. And Mimring is also obviously not.

That said, I went with Tornak. More because that little guy is a tank, and I've had decent success with him in the past.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units