Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old September 21st, 2007, 06:27 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I'm not one to discuss strategy, but this

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus
Cyprien Esenwein - > Major X17 + Theracus for 140 points
is such a cooooooool image! I can just see Cyprien tearing it up in the battlefield, then all of a sudden X17 swoops out of the sky on Theracus, and Cyprien takes off to find shelter from this threat, but Theracus eventually catches him and X17 hops off Theracus' back to clamp his Cyberclaw around Cyprien's throat and proceeds to beat him mercilessly.

*NecroBlade goes off to grab Theracus, X17, and a Cyprien stand-in and plays out this scene, "swoosh" and "clamp" sound effects and all*

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 21st, 2007, 10:20 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade

Quote:
is such a cooooooool image! I can just see Cyprien tearing it up in the battlefield, then all of a sudden X17 swoops out of the sky on Theracus, and Cyprien takes off to find shelter from this threat, but Theracus eventually catches him and X17 hops off Theracus' back to clamp his Cyberclaw around Cyprien's throat and proceeds to beat him mercilessly.

*NecroBlade goes off to grab Theracus, X17, and a Cyprien stand-in and plays out this scene, "swoosh" and "clamp" sound effects and all*
That's just...cruel. My opponent could have used that strategy the last time I killed a full Life Mimring with Chill Touch, natural 20.

Old September 21st, 2007, 10:30 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
X-17 has never looked so cool, that is to cool, got to remember that one.

Nice thread, drafting is fun for the whole family

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 23rd, 2007, 12:47 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade

Quote:

That's just...cruel. My opponent could have used that strategy the last time I killed a full Life Mimring with Chill Touch, natural 20.
It's not cruel - it's justice. I've used this counter to Cyprien before, and it freaking pwns him. Necro - that's exactly what happened in the game i used him. Cyprien swooped down to take out my squad figures in the front, and Theracus immediately swooped in carrying X17 and totally wrecked Cyprien. No more Chilling Touch, no more 8 move, no more Stealth Flying, no more Cyprien.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles