Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 19th, 2020, 02:13 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Are you using a work computer?
Yes
Old March 19th, 2020, 02:20 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The images you can't see are hosted on discord. I'm guessing that's blocked by your workplace. If you try to view them on your phone or at home, it should work fine.
Old April 9th, 2020, 01:52 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I think this might've been brought up before but I seem to have access to the C3V Private Gallery. Description says it's only visible to members with inner-sanctum access, which I don't have.
Seems like a glitch maybe an admin could fix? I don't have a problem with having access but it doesn't seem like I should
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@quozl fixed a gallery issue the other day. Maybe he can suss this out.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 9th, 2020, 02:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I think this might've been brought up before but I seem to have access to the C3V Private Gallery. Description says it's only visible to members with inner-sanctum access, which I don't have.
Seems like a glitch maybe an admin could fix? I don't have a problem with having access but it doesn't seem like I should
Was there a time when you did have it? We don't always take sanctum access away. That could be it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:10 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Was there a time when you did have it? We don't always take sanctum access away. That could be it.
The only type of C3V access I remember having was in the Online Playtester department, but that had its own forum from what I remember. I also never had access to the Outer Sanctum.
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hmm, interesting. Thanks!

= =
Old April 15th, 2020, 09:39 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Hello all,

as there is no BOOKS of any of the Wildwoods yet, I feel compelled to ask a few rulings about these fellas I had as I was playtesting them today:

1) Monarch's Nature's Keeper ability - Wildwoods can't attack each other. Ok. This raises the question: Can you normally attack your own friendly figure, or does it have to be with some sort of opponent taking control of a figure/Marcu shenanigans? I was never aware it was an option to attack your own guys.

2) Seedling + Verdant Growth + Vigorous Growth - How do these abilities 'stack'? I have not really ever heard a proper ruling about how multiple triggered abilities resolve in Heroscape, one at a time or simultaneously. If you have a previously destroyed monarch and a previously destroyed sentinel, can you resolve Vigorous growth, then Verdant growth, then get a seedling? It's only really clear to me that these abilities only trigger once, but it is not clear to me if a monarch that begins the round destroyed has to be on the battlefield for the seedling power to resolve, if they happen one at a time. What's more, can you destroy your own runner to turn it into a sentinel, and then place that runner you just destroyed by the monarch's seedling ability?

3) This is the simplest question to answer, but with the bonding on these guys, one order marker on the Monarch allows you to also take a turn with a sentinel and a runner because of the way it chains, right?
Old April 15th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
Hello all,

as there is no BOOKS of any of the Wildwoods yet, I feel compelled to
...make them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 15th, 2020, 09:59 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

I wasn't aware that anyone could just make a books of thread. Lol. I thought that was like, an admin/mod priveledge.
Old April 15th, 2020, 11:09 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

No! We want our engaged fans to do them, if they want! But they don’t have to!

Do you want to take a shot? Pick one. Copy and paste. Do the best you can and if something is off then nice people will nicely say so.

But I’m the guy. So let me know which one(s) you want.

= =
Old April 15th, 2020, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Do you want to take a shot?
Not especially It's probably easier than I think, but I'd rather it done by someone who's used to doing it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs