Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 16th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Fourth World Workshop (New Gods/Apokolips)

I'd like that approach too. Darkseid I is one of my favorites from the original Master Set (At least in the top 13!) and some boosting would really push him from powerhouse to absolute monster. Reverse synergy would also really work well with the theme that all the Elites are "serving" Darkseid.

It would be nice to have the Anti-Life Equation playable in some form or another, even if it's not on a Darkseid card. After all, he spends most of the time looking for it, not actually having it.
Old September 16th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For instance, I just threw this onto Desaad's write up:

DARKSEID'S ELITE
Once per turn, if you control Darkseid, then immediately after Darkseid or any New God or Parademon figure you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Darkseid rolls dice for a normal attack, you may reroll one of those dice that does not show a skull.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 16th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

I still kinda think Darkseid as is seems a lil underpowered, like he can hold his own against the entire JL in-universe and he's currently at 380 points in this

I'd throw some ideas for an Event Hero Darkseid out but it's 2:30 AM

What's up with claymation?
Old September 16th, 2018, 11:06 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Taking a shot at Metron:

NAME = METRON
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = NEW GOD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GENIUS?
PERSONALITY = ENIGMATIC
SIZE/HEIGHT = ?

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 4
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS =

INTER-DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL

Instead of taking a turn with Metron, you may place him on any empty space on any Battlefield or on any Army Card. After placing Metron on an Army Card this way, you may choose another figure on that Army Card that has not been destroyed and inflict an automatic wound on the chosen figure. When Metron is moved with this special power, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

MOBIUS CHAIR
Before moving Metron, you may choose an unengaged friendly small or medium figure adjacent to Metron. After you move Metron, place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to Metron. When rolling defense dice against an attack, Metron always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

TEMPORAL DEFENSE
Once per round, if Metron or any friendly figure within 3 spaces of Metron is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Temporal Defense special power, and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may reveal and remove any numbered Order Marker on this card. After removing the numbered Order Marker, the opponent's turn immediately ends, and the attacked figure receives no wounds.

FLYING

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2018, 05:27 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
I still kinda think Darkseid as is seems a lil underpowered, like he can hold his own against the entire JL in-universe and he's currently at 380 points in this

Typically characters tend to get scaled like that. Silver Surfer held his own against the entire Fan 4 and he's 400. Graviton against the Avengers - again 400. Hulk can probably do the same - 380.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 17th, 2018, 07:06 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

Typically characters tend to get scaled like that. Silver Surfer held his own against the entire Fan 4 and he's 400. Graviton against the Avengers - again 400. Hulk can probably do the same - 380.
To be fair, the most direct comparison to Darkseid is Thanos, who is 500 currently. There’s also Amazo, who is certainly less powerful than Darkseid sitting way higher.
I personally think there’s grounds for a higher-point Darkseid if one was wanted.
Old September 17th, 2018, 07:45 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah I'll agree that Darkseid - just scaled against the other New Gods and Superman villains - could easily warrant an Event Hero version in the 500+ range. Probably with some New God synergy.
Old September 17th, 2018, 07:51 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

To be fair, the most direct comparison to Darkseid is Thanos, who is 500 currently. There’s also Amazo, who is certainly less powerful than Darkseid sitting way higher.
I personally think there’s grounds for a higher-point Darkseid if one was wanted.
Part of the reason Thanos is 500 is because you're essentially paying for two of him - resurrection is massive. Ignore that, and Darkseid's a lot better.
Not that I'm necessarily against another Darkseid, though, it's just that I love the current version (and he does tend to dominate). A little surprised to hear he's apparently that strong, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 17th, 2018, 08:03 AM
Just A Head

I hope nobody is taking a desire for a vII as a condemnation of OG Darkseid. I just think he’s a multi-faceted character who does lots of things and that it would be cool to have a version that tackles different elements of who he is. I do like IAmBatman’s idea of reverse synergy to boost up the original though.
Old September 17th, 2018, 08:31 AM

We have like five Supermen and a dozen Iron Men, so if there's interest in a Darkseid 2.0 that's more of an Event Hero, by all means. I'm personally more interested in filling out the world of New Gods around him, but this is an appropriate place for folks to post any Darkseid write ups they might have.

Old September 17th, 2018, 08:55 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
DARKSEID’S FAVOR
Start the game with a black Favor Marker on this card. At the beginning of each round, you may place the Favor Marker on the card of any Unique New God Hero you control. Any figure you control other than Darkseid with the Favor Marker on their card add 1 to their Attack and Defense.
This is my idea for at least an element of a leadership power for Darkseid. It might be a good idea to change the attack boost, if units like Desaad are going to rely on rolling all skulls.
Old September 17th, 2018, 09:01 AM

Well the Apokolyptian Technology precedent on Parademons is all about rolling all skulls, so I carried that through on the Steppenwolf and Desaad write ups.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy