Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 5th, 2018, 05:10 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker
Any HATE backers willing to lend a hand?

So, I have no real interest in HATE, but I really like the look of the Sarrassa and Vore Nash tribes, and I'm contemplating those trees as well. Of course, CMON won't let anyone buy add-ons unless they pledge for the whole game--so I'm looking for help.
Are there any HATE backers here who would be willing to add those items to their pledge and ship them out to the midwestern USA for me? I'll be happy to cover all the expenses, of course.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades