Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old July 30th, 2020, 06:29 PM

KingOfKyuss Woo who?
Question on Flag Bearers....

I understand that each Flag Bearer normally would have come with their own faction dice. However, if I were to acquire a flag bearer on their own, without any of the faction dice, are they useless and/or unplayable? Don't want to spend money on a flag bearer to find out that I also need the dice to make them usable.

Thanks!
Old July 30th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Question on Flag Bearers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfKyuss View Post
I understand that each Flag Bearer normally would have come with their own faction dice. However, if I were to acquire a flag bearer on their own, without any of the faction dice, are they useless and/or unplayable? Don't want to spend money on a flag bearer to find out that I also need the dice to make them usable.

Thanks!
You can use the flag bearers without the Valkyrie dice. All the Valkyrie dice do is replace the blank side with the general’s symbol. When using Gilbert, for example, just count the number of blanks you rolled for Jandar’s Dispatch.
Old July 30th, 2020, 06:38 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfKyuss View Post

Thanks!
It's just the blank on 2nd edition combat dice (the white dice, not the blue or red ones).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old July 30th, 2020, 06:45 PM

KingOfKyuss Woo who?

Cool. I just found one for $25, no dice or bag. Gonna jump on it. Thanks for the answers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units